Reviews for Ventures and Investments
runaway sheet chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
I'm so glad this is complete. Justin and Tony finally make it to the end :) and I mean it in the most positive way, m'dear. Congratulations - you finished this beast of a story! 3
Guest chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
(I accidentally hit the 'post review' button before i was finished)

Like i was saying, i wish the ending wasn't so rushed. I feel like everything was mushed together in one chapter because you just wanted to end it. I hope in the future there is a oneshot to get a better look into Tony and Justin in their new relationship.

Other than that, i have nothing to complain about. This story was flawless.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
This was probably my favorite story on fictionpress. Usually ill grow bored of a story or skim past all the dragged on details, but i can truly say i did not skim one word of this.

But i feel like the end was far too rushed. I mean i loved it, and im happy Tony and Justin are together (immensely happy because god knows they both deserve it)
cheesekun chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
The ending was perfect! I love that Justin came to realise Tony belonged to him too :) Please please release a smashword copy (so we can have a keep-forever version)! You should definitely get this work published (it's amazing and so well written). Thanks for sharing :D
Kat chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Hi,
what an awesome chapter! I love this story-I can't believe it's over! Thanks for writing it. I'd love a permanent copy-will you be putting it up on smashwords some time so people can buy it in pdf? I liked that Justin got his confidence back in the end as well as Tony :)
jossie chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
I just loved this ending, especially the line... Why should anyone else have Tony? After all the shit Justin went through to get to this point. After everything. Justin BELONGED to Tony! Fantastic, sums up the whole story to me. Please Please make this available to buy as an E-Book. LOVED IT
marginal-utility chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
I shall miss these guys :') Had a great time reading this story.
chocolander chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
woo hoot! finally! I'm so glad that Justin and Tony are finally together for real without Tony's behind-the-scenes manipulation. It would have ended on a sour note for me if you hadn't made Justin wise up to Tony's manipulations, but I'm very happy that you didn't do that; Justin is given the option of real choice by Tony and he is all the more happier for it. I really like how you fleshed out both characters' emotional growth; Tony learns to be less controlling and Justin learns to be less self-pitying and less easily manipulated by Justin etc. Here's a huge virtual chocolate cookie from me for completing this amazing fic over 4 years! :) I look forward to reading more of your talented writing skills! ;)
chibikodo chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Hah So who was really snared in the end? Or did they capture each other. :) I like how Justin finally gives in to his feelings, but only on his own terms. Intern boy better recognize he can't mess with Justin. Only Tony can. Haha

I defintely enjoyed reading this story.
HIVENET chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Ahh...
This story always slightly scared me to read, because I knew that if anyone ever did this to me or even if I saw someone else having this be done to I would probably shit myself and run really fast and really far.
I'm glad it is done! It was fun to read, even if Justin didn't technically get a happy ending...
allancaldera chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Awww this chapter was sweet,They are finally together,Justin have progress so much and Tony have finally love Justin without that possessiveness even though I would have love a longer chapter,Even though I am happy they are finally together.
janichan143 chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Please make a shut chapter!PLEASE!
The Original Psycho chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Loved the story but OMG - you write Whisky? I absolutely love it :D :D
Guest chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Yaaay it's finished! Love it :)
krlsen chapter 19 . 1/10/2014