Reviews for Ventures and Investments
Sassygrl chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Too lazy 2 sign in hehe. WOW lol! I can't believe this is actually over. *frown*. I'm gonna miss reading updates to this awesome story so much. I'm so satisfied and relieved ya rlly ended it the way ya did so YAY! So glad they got happy ending like they deserve.

I said this many times but you are such a great, creative and fun author! I could never get tired nd sick of reading your work. I hope you keep writing. I will check ur other accounts too for more updates! Love ya. You rock! ;)
DandyChance chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
*continuous applause*
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
OOh yay, I love Justin trying the photography thing. Didn't expect this Chris transformation, and Tony's getting less sympathetic. Really felt for Justin in this one.
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
I love this story, but also don't like it, if that makes sense. The characters are all pretty normal and then pretty twisted, so it makes me feel confused and uncomfortable that I definitely 100% want Tony and Justin to end up together, even though they are messed up.
Out of all of them, I don't understand Justin. I get Tony,and actually like him and feel sorry for him, (which probably says something disturbing about me!), but I kinda can't wrap myself around what Justin's character actually is. He seems really weak, but then really manipulative as well, just really self-destructive. I have no idea how you've managed to make me like him, but you have. I also kinda don't understand how he didn't, and doesn't feel anything positive for Tony, when he was the only person for him time and again.
Because of the fact that the relationship/characters have clear issues, I almost want to stop reading right now, so that if the ending is not conclusive or they don't end up together, I won't feel crushed, but I'm hooked now!
They both just need to chill out a bit haha. Ahem.. apologies for the long-ass review.
SneezingTurtle chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
why ... am i doing this to myself... i just... god damn it.
SneezingTurtle chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
whoah. whooooah. this is amazing. ive been reading this nonstop and its perfect. ive been afraid to check how many chaps are there, so every time i see that next button i just smile happily
Mollie chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Please update :(((
Koshka chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
I loooove this story! That was some twist at the end of the chap-so Tony's still arranging his and Justin's perfect life-romantic and yet somehow disturbing in his devotion to Justin :)
I was wondering how many chapters this story was going to be? You should definitely get this one published! Will it be available as a book, as well as an ebook?
Thanks for writing!
Koshka
Zas chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Shit the story was gotting to the part where I was omg, why can't they just get together already, I love your story please keep up the good work and come
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
One year and one hundred or so stories later, this is still my favorite one of them all. I can't wait to see it finished... I bought Stalker and if this was ever published I would buy it too!
ObiWanJesus chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
This is so painfully unhealthy, it's sickening.

Shoot, Tony's literally never going to let Justin leave the apartment, is he?

And the amount of people saying that Tony's just being 'loving', and that he and Justin should be together, is deeply concerning.

That said, the writing's great, and all that negative character stuff I mentioned up there is just a testament to your ability to convey how messed up this whole thing is, so kudos.
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Really good! I can't help but re reading it then wishing all over again that it was completed!
nanamitakahashi4 chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
hehehhe... i'm so twisted but I really really love Tony and his obsessive and possessive tendencies... I love ur story... i can't wait for the next chapter!
videl41 chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Am I crazy for wanting them to end up together? probably... especially with the last few lines that gave us a glimpse of Tony's obsessive mind.
The story is aboslutely awesome. Much love:}}}}
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Ohhhh I'm sooo excited now! Can't wait till the next chapter!
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »