Reviews for Ventures and Investments
baseballsneakers chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
I'm literally starting a petition
1000 signs and you have to incorporate a kiss between Justin and Chris into the story before it ends

solely because i fell in love with Chris the moment he waltzed his way into this story and i think we all agree he deserves a little bit of closure to make up for all the pain. :u
Haven chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Ughhhh this is sooooooo good. Who knew I had the hots for manipulative overobsessive assholes like Tony. It also seems like he has psychopathic tendencies. Pls update soon! Can't wait to see how they will end up together. Btw I'm hoping for a one time smut. *hint hint*
donnedid chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
hi! so glad you continued updating this story!
it's funny, i'm not quite sure how i feel about either of the principal characters, or maybe all of them lol. but i love them anyway. :D been trying to picture how they'd work as an actual functioning (or not) couple, and that manga phrase "idiot couple" comes to mind lol.
Morgan Stepanov chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
FFFFFFFF This story is pretty much resolved (I hope) otherwise I would probably be going crazy right now. Wow... what drama! Very well written though, and while I had my moments of hating both Justin and Tony and even Chris (I think Vincent is the only character I haven't disliked so far), I really liked how human and realistic this made the story feel. Really great work here, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

- Kerrigas
Aynon chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
Very twisted, I like. Looking forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
ahh an update!
and ?
!
?
i dont actually know how to feel about it
i mean yeah im glad it looks happier and ! yay p much what i wanted im lame like that
but then again i have thought this pretty much every update
then again you did just say its almost done but i can never be sure with this story next chapter justin may have another confused change of heart and
it ends somehow on that note

but anyway this is still one of my favourite stories thank you for writing it (and still updating cause its always the good ones that get abandoned)
IVANHO chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
I just loooooooooove this fic, been waiting for an update for so long, got one thanks a lot!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
It's terrible that I love the relationship between Tony and Justin because it is most definitely unhealthy... But something about Tony's conviction and manipulative ways and Justin's helplessness and desperation is exceedingly enjoyable to read! Love this story. I always smile when I see an update.
vallucast chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
It never cease to amaze me that things often turns 180 degrees when the characters decided to do the opposites... Well, it shouldn't really.. I like this chapter too..
Reena chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
8DI'm so happy with the way things turned out at the end of this chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
i have a feeling that the psychiatrist just helped tony achieve a whole new level of manipulation...
wistfulwabbit chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
God, I love this story! I keep rereading it and rereading it! Please update sooon!
And please tell me that there's a sequel or something!
trukha chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Sooooo good! Love everything about this. Can't wait until next update!
Starryeyedday chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
I love this story , and the plot Is amazing but Justin infuriates me like no other.. He's just so pathetic you can't really feel sorry for him Anymore because he never helps himself!
ladyfortune chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
So happy that it looks like Tony and Justin will end up together and that Justin is realizing what he wants. I hope that their relationship develops into something healthy-ish, looks like they are getting there...
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »