Reviews for Ventures and Investments
Aynon chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
moar please? btw, have I ever told you that this is my favorite of your stories?

Just one thing, I feel like people, but guys especially, have trouble talking about their feelings in such a condensed and linear fashion. If you could make it more clear either that Tony has thought about this a LOT or that we aren't getting the parts where the therapist is trying to pull this out of him we would learn so much about how Tony thinks and what his true feelings are and whatnot. Tony is so mysterious to us, any more we can learn about him in a non-conclusive manner (to keep up his mysterious nature) would be useful. And if he's the kind of person that never gets confused or shows his weakness to anyone but Justin, well, that is something else we've learned, too (such as when she asks a him a question that stumps him, he does something, such as pause, change the subject, or something until he can give a thought out response).
Ney13 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Love it!
chocolander chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
yes yes yes you updated! yay! *throws confetti and cookies around* whoa, what an unexpected turn! I didn't expect Tony to actually seek counseling help, what with his pride and arrogance. But then again, he's still stuck in the past, and doesn't have any idea on how to interact with Justin, with each encounter turning out for the worse, which only leaves asking for an unbiased outsider perspective to get out of the vicious cycle that both guys are trapped in. Haha at how childish Chris is, and even though he loathes Tony, but still seeks his help to get rid of the photographer guy, the common enemy, but I'm glad to know that it's not serious on that part (Justin doesn't need any more guys to throw his world into any more chaos than it already is!) Hmmm... though I wonder how far would Tony stick to his plan of loosening his control over Justin, respecting his autonomy to make his own decisions... keenly awaiting for your next update! :)
heyitsstupidme chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
I just found this story yesterday and I couldn't stop reading. I really liked the way you wrote about Justin's emotions and told us more about Justin's and Tony's past bit by bit. I'm glad Tony finally talked to someone. They both just tried to have control over each other, when they both had already lost control. Vincent seems to be very nice, but I'm not sure if Justin and Tony can get let go of each other just like that. You are such an amazing writer. That's what I love about reading, forgetting about everything else for a little while and just experiencing a story with the characters. I think especially the dialogue in the story is awesome and your descriptions of every little action are intense, especially when Tony and Justin are alone. I really look forward to reading more.
Jhape chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Wao, you're a machine alright, a machine of a writer awesomeness creativity. I don't know how you can handle writing a couple of story at once and still keeping it good '.'

Tony's behaviour confused me.. Really, he's weird, in an adorkable way :D

I'm waiting for your Leviathan and this, keep it up(dated) D
IVANHO chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
I am soooooooo glad you started again on this story! Plz dont delay the ending any more!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
GREAT! you've made my day, just loooove this story and hope i can eventually buy it on kindle like Stalker. Thanks again you are a fantastically talented writer.
thecowonthebox chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
It's good reading a new chapter ! :) But, is Tony really going to leave Justin alone ?
Sammmuuu chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
I'm really excited as to how Ventures and Investments would end. I already read this the second time. It's amazing how you go into their psyches and make such a gut wrenching story.
Still, I wished you wrote about Justin's and Tony's sex scene though. Not for gratification, but that the way they do the horizontal tango would give the readers an extra depth into their relationship the way only something as intimate as sex can. What happened in-between chapter one and two still haunts me. It must have been heart breaking for Tony during the whole... ordeal? Hahahaha.

Anyways, love love love your story. and I've bought Stalker D Read that too. Along with Sympathy for the Devil, along with Leviathan! haha. Everything 3
Clazziquai Project chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Yessssssss. Sweet baby Jesus. Yesssssss. I was ecstatic when I saw that you had updated! I cannot wait to see what tony has up his sleeves because he definitely has not just suddenly and completely changed! Haha
marginal-utility chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Becoming normal would not suit Tony. He would probably suffer from withdrawal syndrome.
Aynon chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Wow. This is speeding up! Tony finally realizes that something is wrong (is he going to give up on Justin and finally move on with his life!) and Justin continues trying to run. I almost wonder if all of this would be best resolved with Justin going away to school for a while, getting some of himself back, and then coming back to Tony (only that would also break my lil' fangirl heart). Such character development in Tony! And poor poor Chris.
Ponyang chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
Justin tears is annoying but that what makes him adorable so its okay i guess. Che
Ponyang chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
Where is the next chapter in case you hide them somewhere? I want to see how it will end to see justin and tony finally resolve their issues and some part of me not wanting this to end. There were couple issues with tony like his character when he did something good then back again to his old self. Justin cries all the time
HIVENET chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYuu now I'm going to set aside a specific time just to re-read this whole thing because I've damn near forgotten it even though the new chapter is awesome..?
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »