Reviews for Ventures and Investments
SassyGrl chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
The "Guest" that just reviewed was me... forgot to log in.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Ah! Thanks SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I really hope Tony still loves Justin... we all know he did and probably still does! I'm worried you're gonna do somethin horrible like make Tony *think* he does not love Justin, but we know he does haha. I just thought of an idea... maybe Chris and Vincent could end up together to be fair, because it is highly likely Justin will be with Tony. Please make it happen! If you don't, I'll be pissed ;o; Please update asap!
Kay54 chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
I want to marry you. Seriously, I do.

It's so funny because just three days ago I was re-reading this story (along with Leviathan) hoping that you would update them soon. It seems like I got my wish.

Anyways, I'm so happy that Tony is actually getting help and thinking before he just does something to scare , frustrate, or anger Justin now. I found the whole talk with Tony and the therapist very interesting. It shed some light on what Tony was thinking when he first met and save Justin when they were 18 and how he felt about him then. In all, I hope Tony really tries to change and doesn't revert to his old self so fast. He wants to pull Justin closer to him, not push him farther away. Tony is making very small process, but I think the main problem with Tony is that he is in this delusion that Justin was in love with him also as some kind of way to make him feel better inside.

Also, I'm happy that Chris is back in the story. I thought he was going to stay mad at Justin, but I'm glad that is not the case.

Once again, I'm so happy that you updated this. Now all I need is an update for Leviathan...but I can wait.
krlsen chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
:D
yellow1105 chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
thanks for the great update. I am looking forward to the next one!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
I love you for updating, so much. Thank you. Now I'm going to read the new chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
oh nice, you got Tony to turn around in a believable way.
chibikodo chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
I don't believe Tony has moved on, even with therapy. I suspect he's going to try to win Justin over by trying to be a better person. Or I'm just delusional. Haha :)
rachel chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
you are sorta so amazing and just 333,#,#,#,#3
Jia chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
So many emotions!
Glad to have you back!
rachel chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
"Chris was on one side of the room, tacking a giant poster of himself on the wall." perfect hahahahaha
DeeDee79 chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
So awesome to see an update! I can't wait to see how Tony has changed when he and Justin meet again. I've also purchased Stalker and have read it about 20 times already :)
ladyfortune chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Yay! Love this chapter and so happy to see you're back :)
Tory chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
I love this story so much! It feels like forever since you've updated though and I'm going through withdrawls. Help. Please.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
I like Justin. He deserves way better than Tony. I really enjoy this story. The emotions are wonderfully portrayed. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. Your characterization is really good. I look forward to the update.
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »