Reviews for Let Me Know
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/14
Totally agree with you on that! And thank you for writing this, I have always wanted to see how their story would end.
Miss Fuhrer chapter 1 . 2/14
Great story! They definitely fit each other! And, I think Christabel's time with Alex was enough to feed her obsession and last for eternity, no? ;3

Sincerely,
Blue

PS: My friend actually printed the prequel of this story and I read it and well, you know. ;D
PSS: She didn't claim it as her own, mind you. :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/2
Yay, a happy ending! I don't care if the ending is cliche or not, just as long as they are together and happy!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Aw, I cried! It was that good! I'm so glad they got their happy ending! :) Is there an epilogue to this? Maybe see what happens to Christabel ...
daisukiklove chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
What happens to christabel?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Why do you have this under romance and *humor*? It wasn't funny at all. It was actually kind of annoying because they kept laughing and giggling and smirking and whatnot. I mean, just because the characters think they're funny, doesn't mean the story itself is. And even if you weren't going for the funny stuff, then this still had the potential to be a really awesome tearjerker, but in the end, it failed to even be that because of the characters laughing at inappropriate times (Seriously? Who in real life giggles when they're talking about getting in an accident and getting amnesia?). Kind of disappointing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
They should make a movie out of this story! Oh god, this is the sweetest story i've ever read.. I was totally enthralled. It flows beautifully without feeling forceful. Keep up the good work! :)
AzureHorizons chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
...I absolutely adored this sequel and the original story. It was so heartrendingly beautiful and haunting *sighs breathlessly*. Keep up the amazing writing; "My Guardian Angel" and its prequel are the kind of stories that make readers grin goofily at their computers and instill a deep aching sensation at the sorrowful segments. And the two parts were so seamlessly interwoven - kudos to you for that. You go sister, unleash those words of your heart, the shape of your soul in your works! 3
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
YAY!
finally, a happy ending !
yay chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That's really sweet but poor Christabel.
Angel chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ahh. They deserved a happy ending. Truly. :D
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awww! So freakin cute! Love it! Christabel is a biotch!
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
OMG THANK YOU FOR FINISHING AUTUMN AND ALEX'S STORY! It really shouldn't have ended like it did in My Guardian Angel but this was wonderful 3
eslover chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was awesome! I loved the first story, they are so adorable :) In some ways I like this sequel even more (especially because of the ending) Thanks again! I thought I read all of your stories, but I guess I did not so I am going to try and remedy that right now.
F.H.W chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh I didnt know there was a non official sequel to guardian angel but this is so sweet:) Thanks
146 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »