Reviews for Let Me Know
lissalee chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Absolutely beautiful.

Especially love the ending where he remembers and just blurts it all out.

And all the flashbacks, some brilliant storywriting there. Being able to match up the incidents with what happened in the past and not making it confusing. Amazing :)
Demeterr chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Aww this was cute~
Noie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Loved this! We need more sweet and cliche happy endings! Thanks for posting this!
Ember Black chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I started reading this and when I realized that it was the continuation of My Guardian Angel, I got really excited and I'm so happy that they have a happy ending now. Well, sort've a happy ending. I feel sorta bad for Christabel, but she shouldn't have tried to keep them apart when they obviously loved each other.

Great story, and now I have to go re-read the first one. :)

Ember Black
chapsticklips chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Yes, just a little bit disgustingly sweet, but they do deserve it!

I had to reread the last story to refresh my memory, and urggh, I hate Christabel, and the sad thing about her though is that she actually started out as a likeable character.. it's just her paranoia and lack of self worth made her into this psycho bitch.

I felt the sentence, "I have really horrible stamina.." when she was knocked down was a bit weird, the word stamina doesn't fit and all, maybe balance would be a fitting word.. stamina doesn't really suit it at all.

I always enjoy your stories, thanks for posting.
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
aw *squeal

so cute

christabel is such a bitch though
MyFairytaleEnding chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh...my...God, I am speechless. This was simply beautiful. As soon as I clicked on the link and saw the phrase under the title, I smiled so wide my cheeks started hurting. I had read 'My Guardian Angel' before and fell in love with their story so I was really happy with this sequel. Your work is amazing as usual and I can't wait to read more from you.
AmoreJess chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
ahh, this is so sweet! i loved every single piece of it :)
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow. In all honesty I think this is, by far, the best thing you've ever written. The story was just so wonderful. It held the interest and did not disappoint! Imagine my surprise when her name turned out to be my own! Very lovely.
Cee.wat.i.live.for chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow I think I cried a little inside. I read my guardian angel before awhile ago and read this one now and it just made my day! There story is soo sweet and makes me cry everytime I read it. I feel so bad for the pain that both Autumn and Alex went through but so happy about how the story ended. I'm happy you made this sequal, it was needed. : D Keep up with your oneshots and stories because they are excellently written!
vicesofvirtues chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Really nice completion to MGA. I totally loved MGA and this was a great way to end it in a happy way. I always wanted them together. Great job :)
CV-S chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is so awesome! I haven't read 'My Guardian Angel'before but because of this story I am so excited to do so...

Great job!
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
The most sweetest, moving, beautiful piece. This rounds Guardian Angel up perfectly. And Christable doesn't love mean putting selfishness behind you?

Thank you!
sadisticprune chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
OHMYFRIGGINGOD. dude. DUDE. You are by far the most greatest author here in FP. and I MEAN IT. Yeah, coming from the girl who's been reading your stories since 2007 hit, that's quite the truth. DUDE. I am your number one fun, seriously. I know that i sound like some derange teenager craving for fluffs and fluffs but whoah. this is awesome. you're awesome.

sincerely,

your number one deranged filipina fan,

sadisticprune

p.s. i'm head over heels in love with the revised version of brown eyes (yeah, i thought he was gonna die from your first edition of BE!)
wind's aria chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
new oneshot, yay! (i'm a oneshot-loving person too) and thanks for making a sequel for my guardian angel. you should've published this a day later. than it would have been exactly 3 years from my guardian angel. :-p (random, i know)

i couldn't help but let out a 'squee' when i realized that it was autumn and alex. and i couldn't help feeling for autumn when i realized he still hadn't regained his memories yet.

i loved the idea of how he's looking for autumn subconsciously. and his flashes of happiness, even if he didn't know why he was happy. and the scene where they were echoing their past conversation. ! i have officially run out of words to describe how awesome this oneshot is.. and i love how autumn forced things by having alex bring christabel to the clinic. i guess closure could only be obtained with all the players there, eh?

(though the sentence 'she was gazing at Dr Kennedy with plead in her eyes' sounds wrong. maybe you could change it to 'with a pleading look in her eyes' or something?)

i love, love, love the ending. yes, they deserve it after everything. another amazingly written oneshot. the pacing was just right and the characters were so emotionally investing. tom was a great addition and christabel was still a bitch, but conflict is conflict. keep on writing

aria