Reviews for Let Me Know
balloonfista chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
LOVED IT!
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
oh my gosh. beautiful story. i love it how we don't know the Dr. Kennedy's first name until the very end, and I even feel sorry for Christabel because of her unrequitted love. Great job and keep writing.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
:) I'm not even slightly annoyed that you spent time on this instead of the 'Baby, I'm not finished yet' story. Not that I have a right to be, but yeah, I'm not annoyed :D Because, this was absolutely fantastic. I wish you had more into Christobel and Tom, because in a lot of stories, only the main few characters get mentioned in the end and the rest disappear completely. I think it'd make a more well rounded finish, but regardless. You are as amazing as you always are.
Tecna chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Whoa, it's been quite a long time.

I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed! To be honest, I have been busy with exams, but now I finally have the time.

Nonetheless, this was a truly beautiful one-shot. I love the story, and especially the ending! I live for Happy Endings, hehe!

Great characters, and also a great flow to the story. I loved it!

It's so nice to see that love always wins in the end. -Sigh-

Tenca ;)
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I've missed them...sob...so happy that they've finally ended up together. :) Yay! Happiness
youngin-matomon chapter 1 . 6/1/2010

IT.

MADE.

ME.

CRY.

I love Autumn and Alex! And I hate Christabel she's a b*!
All Over You chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Another beautiful piece. I had a feeling Dr. Kennedy was the girl he was in love with and you definitely gripped me with the emotions again.

xoxo
deletingbcfictiondidn'thelp chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
"I feel like a _part of me is missing_."

I just...agha...ohgod...flargshmadhbifejiwd I have no worrds!

;A;
MAria chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Gosh. I totally loved it!

Seriously. That was really great.

I remember reading the first one and thinking that the ending was really sad and this one really gives a great ending to their story. :)
mythee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I read my guardian angel about two years ago and I really loved that story but the ending was just unsatisfying. This story seriously made my day. Alex and Autumn finally got the ending they deserve (ok, it's a little cheesy but I love it)!
Tily Everly chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
so cute
N.M.E chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Ah...I think this is one of the most sweetest stories I've read on this site. When I first started reading and found out that he had memory loss I was thinking, "Oh...must be like the usual clich├ęd ones." I was completely wrong. It was the same outline but in a different package! I loved it! :D One of the best I've read. :D
E. M. Isle chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
love it!
thepunchline chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
you are one of the most gifted writers i have ever read

your stories are the sweetest and this story was no exception

i thought it really lived up to my guardian angel
lollipop chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I really liked this one-shot! One thing that irked me though was the fact that Autumn giggled so much. I get that she knew him but gah! Too much giggling from a therapist!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »