Reviews for Let Me Know
castiel89 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I really enjoyed this oneshot. I had a feeling Dr. Kennedy was the one he protected, and Cristabel just bugged the snot outta me. I had tears in my eyes at the end. So not good while I'm at work.
TumbleWeed23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This is BY FAR the SWEETEST thing I've read. EVER. And I had tears in my eyes at many points in the story. You really know how to tell a story. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE
Bunpire chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
aww! love the sequel! You rock at one shots! (:
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
THAT WAS AMAZING ;D

I LOVED IT
ilovesummer chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Ah how cute! Haha when I was reading this story I was like "hey Alex's memories seem familiar.. like I've read them before" Yay I'm glad they got together! I read Guardian Angel a while back but I didn't like the sad ending haha. Aw this story is so cute! ]
bumblet chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
love love love love love love love it!
RamenGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
this played out like a perfect movie in my head. wonderful story!
Saniaaa chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
D'aww i love this!

I was devastated when they parted they way they did in guardian angel.

So i'm glad Autumn and Alex got to be together in the endd!

the cuteness in this is amazingg,

Keep them coming! :)
iammisspedia chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This is beautifully written, evoked so many emotions in me.

I'm just so happy he finally remembers...

. .

:D
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I read the story's prequel a while back.

I liked this better i think(:
ohspastic chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
oh. my. gosh.

that was so sweet. i cried at the end!

Great job!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
that was so sweet! i loved it!
234235134 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you for making the sequel!

I love the ending :)
kamwe kukua chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Just...just amazing. Freaking amazing. I'm in tears right now. I read My Gaurdian Angel, that made me cry too. But by the end of this, I was bawling. Your charcters, Autumn and Alex, it's so...REAL. like my heart hurts just thinking about how much they loved each other and how much it must've hurt autumn that Alex didn't remember and that Alex couldn't remember. I felt SO mad at christabel, I wanted to just punch her in the face! Gah. At least there was a happy ending... :) Well, like I said, this was absolutely, positively amazing. :)
Thundaga.blitz chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
OHMYGOD. AW. CUTE AND FLUFFINESS FOR THW WIN!

You. Are. Awesome.