Reviews for Let Me Know
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Pure awesomeness!:DD I love it!:DD
Sacred flower chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I LOVED it. The wag it was written, I could feel al the emotion the characters was experiencing. And the descriptions of their facial expresions and the way he would describe het, made me feel all the love that he felt. I loved it!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
great story and plot, the only thing is the ending, it went a bit too fast for my liking.

these sentences doenst feel right::

"I thought so." He smiled a faint smile. Memory loss for a few months? Fuck that. Reason is powerless in the expression of love.

She tiptoed to give him a sweet kiss on the lips. Their hug completed his entire being. "Welcome back."

else, i am at the loss of words, good work!
kaibei chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
it was simple yet brilliantly written. it got me really intrigued. more one shots :))cheers to you!
cAnDYmoNStEr32 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That was adorable. I loved the ending. I was smiling so hard. Wow!
vernole Solis chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Jesus.

I don't know how you do it, but I am blown away by your prowess. Hats off to you.

The ending totally made me smile and tear up b/c you know he found his love and it was so sweet and GOSH.

I love how you do the little flashbacks slowly and then the actual thing happens. And when he starts to remember by saying her favorite color was green, that was beautiful. Your way with words my goodness.

Autumn. God, I love the name Autumn. All names that begin with AU is awesome. Like August. I would die twice for a name like August.

Love you.
Engx chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OMG! The return of Autumn and Alex! :O This was amazing! I still dislike Cristabel even though I can understand where she's coming from and I LOVE how Alex remembers her. :'] It was beautiful!
HelloLovely chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Thank you lord, I really wanted them to have a happy ending. :]
Lady R chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Alhtough predictable, I still love it!
A Merry Savant chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
wow

Although I knew what would happen from the start.

But haha, that was a nice read.

The beginning felt awkward and whatnot with some of the wording. But what was happening got across, and that's the main point.
deny.me.not chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I bawled my eyes out. This was so touching that I legit died inside. You are a-mazing.
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
:) I love this, was wonderfully written, and a great ending to the first chapter :)

xx
KeyBella chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Oh gosh...I don't even know how to express my extreme joy that Alex and Autumn are together again I was so absolutely crushed by the ending of 'My Guardian Angel' when I first read it.
scattered-strings chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
About time! I've waited for so long for the conclusion of their story.

I really hated Christabel and I hate her even more now but at the same time, I can't. I pity her insecurity and I admire Autumn's strength.

Thank you so much for delivering the sequel. It was so freaking beautiful!
fullybooked chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I love it!

it was kinda sad but it was awesome!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »