Reviews for Let Me Know
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I'm happy for two reasons.

1) You finally updated :)

2) This is a sequel to My Guardian Angel!

I've read MGA a fews times now and I always wondered if the ending was really the end!

But I guess not!

Great job!
Jazzy chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is freaking sweet! I remember crying in My Guardian Angel, and I felt like doing the same here. I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
God this was freaking beautiful. And I abso-love the song lyric you chose in the beginning. That's one of my favorite songs from Shinedown.
x.betweenthelines chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hahaha. I don't read. I just jumped straight into the story and went wait a minute, this sounds like My Guardian Angel! *scrolls up* Oh, it's a sequel. :)

Good job! I was always upset that they didn't end up together in the first one. They're so cute!
The Rocket Scientist chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I don't-never, maybe?-care that much for disgustingly cliche and sweet endings. Especially those like this one.

I just love you, okay?:D Now give me a hug.

And I just know a hundred of others would soon follow, too.:)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
hmm the only thing that bothered me was the last line: "memory loss for a couple months"

seemed more like a couple years.
MK16 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
One of the cutesy stories I've read !

Well done
unicornparade chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
wow. :) so incredibly sweet
MelodieCC chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
it's a beautiful continuation with a heart-warming ending. it's a very long one-shot but it's definitely worth the time to read. i had to go back and read the original to remember but it was worth it. great job! i'm glad that you decided to continue their story since the last one left somethings to be desired. :)
kdamu chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
The ending to the first part was nothing short of perfect, but this second part is so much more satisfying.. thanks so much for giving all of us closure :P
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I liked how you continued the story and finished with with a happy ending! Hehehe, you make my day! :D I wish you'd write more soon!
nowandforeveer chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love it! It's absolutely so sweet! I like how Tom brought Alex and Autumn back together. They are so meant-to-be. It's awesome. :D
j.c-chic chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
oh my gosh that was so sweet i cried
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
It's interesting that you never mentioned Tom in My Guardian Angel but he plays a big part in bringing Autumn and Alex back together in this story. But anyways, I'm really glad that they got the happy ending with each other that they both deserved. ]
Insomnia Personified chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow. When I saw that this was the sequel I just had to go back and read MGA first. Since I hadn't read it in three years I didn't want to miss a single detail. This was incredible! I'm so happy Alex and Autumn got their happy ending eventually, I cried when I realized she had to leave him in MGA. And I liked that we got to see the progression and maturity in the characters. You let Autumn mature a bit but she was still as clumsy and carefree as before. Fantastic job, I loved it (:
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »