Reviews for Crush
thehgirl13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is different and I like it. I enjoyed reading it, it was something new and fresh.
little.artist chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
that. was. absolutely. brilliant.
Appa the Gypsy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh, I can relate to this so much. I hate being in that position, and it feels like it happens to me all the time, even though it really doesn't. Sigh. It's a really difficult place to be :(

And you managed to capture that feeling so well.
mrinalini chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
hi.. i jus wanted to say - THANK U for putting this into words.. tho i've not had the experience of being a crushee, i like this insight on what the person i hav a crush on might have felt. i definitely agree that it's jus my image of the person, my Ashley Wilkes if u will, my fallback, that i looked up to & dreamed about(and sometimes still do).. i must admit that tho i have logically come up with three-quarters of your viewpoint, the heart can still hope right?(even if not with this guy).. anyway i kno i will never confront him now or in the future, & even if i will it might jus be to tell him that i once had a crush on him & then laugh about it..:) love, Esther.
glitch chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
The story is amazing! This story's just gotten to me into the angsty mood. Ah! I'll come back later.
xPink Blossomsx chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
totally love it.
Luminaerie chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
great job!
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Beautiful. This is truly beautiful.
NeverEndingQuest chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Excellent
thank you chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I know other people have told you this, but seriously, this is exactly it. I have yet to see a fic that managed to explain this feeling - not liking someone like that, yet desperately not wanting to hurt them.

I just... this is so right. I wish I could make them read it so they could understand how awful it can be.

Thank you. Truly.
deepdown chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
wow shit this is exactly the situation i have been in, word perfect. i would much rather be the crusher than the crushee, as you put it. i hate the knowledge that i am causing someone pain. i love the way this is written, the words are all so carefully and perfectly chosen - fantastic.
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Very nicely written from a point of view that's very rarely taken. :)
shameshame chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I've been both, and I know this is the way it really is...wow, you just really got it. Great job.
llihnroht chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
holeecrap, this is so good!lol, 2.5 kids!I love the wit in this poem/story
Boadicia chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This is superbly written, and flawless to a fault. I've been in this same situation, from the annoyance, the awkwardness, and then the guilt and regret. You nailed it.
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »