Reviews for Cupid Strikes Again
LilyDear chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
I'm still waiting for you to spice this story a bit more, I haven't read your work for about 2 years, i missed it a .. I've seen you did a lot of changes here.. anyway, i like it, but i want the story of jake and rebecca like the first one you did it.. i miss that one hehe, can you bring back that one.. anyway, im still a big fan of your writings, keep it up girl. ..
zaini chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Woman, you need to update.
PLEASE!
I feel pained thinking how long its been since you last updated...
please put us out of our misery.
I loved your other story and that was what has me cliff-hanging over this one...
I can't w8 to see how things will process..
so please..
God Bless.
xxQueenOfMarzxx chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
please please please update soon!
D. M. Gotmen chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Lol I love how Sasha is so crazy (in a good way). Anywaaaaay,I ship Jayden and Sasha! yeah *heart* Love. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEA SEPLEASE update soon! teehee
D. M. Gotmen chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Oh *heart* I LOVE this chapter!
D. M. Gotmen chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Ooohhh I sense a little Jayden-Sasha thing going on in the futureee... Anyway, I love this story just as much as I loved the other onee! ("Cupid Hates Me") Teehee. I ship them.

also, i'm sorry if i don't get to review so much because i wanna know what happens in the next chapter... And Hayden and Jayden? I laughed at how- ironic? that was lol

Anyway, love your story! teehee
Pream chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Wow this chapter is freaking hilarious! XD please update :D for some reason this sequel is much better than the first story which is very rare and VERY hard to do! Good job! I liked this sequel a lot because I like reading comedy but the first story was good also
Xioaxa chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I've read the first cupid stories in one day and was very pleased with it. So I immediately started reading this one and remembered the reason I only read complete stories is that I don't have to wait for an update. Especially when you're enjoying it like this.
Eventhough Hayden is (much) older, I'm routing for him. But seeing that you've invented a brother for him, I'm suspecting that Sasha-Hayden won't be happily ever after :(
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
I like ur story its a awsomely funny :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Wow...the lengths she will go through to get some blackmail evidence! But Jayden was really nice, she should be able to tell that he won't let her secret get out.

I don't know if this is the first time that you mentioned it, but Jayden used to be pretty popular and now he is kind of a loner who fades into the background? Interesting. Could it be like how Sasha changed herself to try to get Hayden's attention? Hmm...
Lady Tora chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I love your Cupid stories theyre so cute w It kind of annoyed me that Jayden and Hayden are very similar names which is just part of my OCD but I got over it I love Sasha and Jayden theyre relationship is adorable :3 I cant wait to read the next chapter I just hate that as soon as I started reading this story I found out that you recently updated it so now I have to wait a while but hopefully thatll inspire me to continue with my writing :3 Youre really good at writing conversations they flow really smoothly as if its taken from an actual conversation keep up the good work my fellow Lady xD
funnechick chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Cute chapter! And it seems about time those two got engaged.
Tears and Music chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Awesome! Hehe maybe, huh? I'm the one rooting for Hayden for some reason lol. Anyways, thanks for the update!
funnechick chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Wow...Sasha is ridiculous, in a very hilarious and entertaining way. :) Although I was surprised he did it, I am glad Jayden covered for her. That would have been truly embarrassing if Hayden had found out what she had been up to.

Now...why had Jayden been paying so much attention to Sasha's appearance and reactions to his brother? Hmm...
MiLiNA chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Soo i dont usually comment or read any uncompleted stories but i really liked the first one you wrote and wanted to see who the sequel was going to be on. Lol come to find out it was Sasha and Hayden.. Or Jayden and im hooked already. Please update soon. I already like her and Jayden together 3
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »