Reviews for Cupid Strikes Again
funnechick chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Ohh...I'm sure he's going to be with that girl. I wonder how Sasha will react. And are Jayden and Sasha becoming more amicable with each other? ;)
Fled Away chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Update please! I have the feeling jay likes sasha!
funnechick chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Oh snap! He knows! I hope he doesn't try to blackmail her with that information.
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Wow, it's been forever since you wrote! I'm liking this new version - if I remember correctly, this is quite different from the original! I don't remember you ever mentioning Hayden having a brother her age, but this makes it all the more interesting! I sense a love triangle forming! ;) Can't wait for your next update :)
melly chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
I would like to know Jake's pov while he was in japan and when he came back and found out that rebecca was with Ace and stuff. That would be really interesting c:
Saya chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
:) Can't wait for you to update.
midnight chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
could you update soon please also its a great story loved Cupid Hates Me
Mariposa-12 chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
I finished reading Cupid Hates Me yesterday and went to the "sequel" right away. I just noticed that you haven't updated this in forever, I just hope you didn't give up on it cause I'm very curious to see what will happend to Sasha now that Hayden seems to be smitten with Emily.

I also want to know what'll happen to the rest of them of course. Hope you update this soon :(...I'm gonna add it to the alerts and keep my hopes up!

FYI, I didn't review on Cupid Hates Me but I loved it, you had some discrepancies with Kurt's name on a couple of chapters you wrote Kyle instead of Kurt. Doesn't seem important i know, is just something I noticed.

Oh and yeah the T rating is more than fine.

Thanks for this!

;)
angellover254 chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Oh please update soon! I really like this so far!
passiononfire chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
agh, leon should have put more of a protest, saying how much he loves penelope and every women after her will be...um...not as great? excited to read the rest of the story!
passiononfire chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
aw, little sasha's all grown up *wipes tear*
AJS chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Oh man, what the heck is wrong with Leon?

Haha and Jake's so cute. Can't believe he was planning on proposing to her even 2 years before they actually got married. I suppose that means that he actually did wait for her to get all settled down first.

I wonder how the party turns out for Leon. Blah. Why is he being like that though, and don't his parents know after all these years that he's dating someone? I suppose that part is surprising as well.

Anyway, you haven't updated this in forever, but I hope you do! I'd love to read more.

- Alyssa
zaki-yah chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
this is really good ...keep it up!
Lizzie chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Lovely beginning so far but an update would be nice. Please?
Puerto Rican Princess chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
I loved Cupid Hates Me and i am positive that i will love this one too. Please update soon.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »