Reviews for Cupid Strikes Again
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I'm so happy you decided to add more to the story!

I love it!

Hehehe~ Can't wait to see what happens!
purplecraziness chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
YAY! I SENSE A NEW LOVE TEAM COMING ON. EH, EH? :

Yay! You're gonna update again!
lovevictim chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
aww sasha has a little crushy wushy on Hayden !

And Hayden is not a douche, he's was one of my favourite characters in the story lol, actually wait a minute all of the characters except maybe Ace are my favourite characters in the story Lol.

Can't wait to read more, all though please don't sideline Rebecca and Jake, i love them too much.
Sorraya T chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
YAY! they're back :)

hahaha im supposed to be studying. im literally in the middle of exams :/ had a two hour english one today. ugh

but this is SO much better than studying :) LOVE IT UPDATE SOON!
metallicdiamond chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Yeah Jake is really old, soon he is going to need a walker or a cane :D

Aww poor Sasha, she has a crush!

So thanks for clearing the marriage up, I thought what with the chapter of Cupid Hates me that they got engaged right away, but it didn't happen.

Good start on a story!
hw.hurts.trees chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
omg YAY! i love jake :D
spsticlittlegirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i am so not bothered to sign in today. anyways, OMG I SEE LOVE HAPPENING HERE! sasha and hayden huh? ;) thats juicy. i love older guys. theyre so much hotter than guys who are the same age as you...:D

anyways, im very glad that youve decided to write a sequel-ish to cupid hates me and im REALLY looking forward to whats going to happen next. so HURRY UP AND WRITE! :D
dontneedyou chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
We! A sequel-y thingie! I've been missing Jake and Rebecca's fun, so I'm really happy you've decided to start this. I'd really like to figure out what's going to happen next. Cool chapter!

-dontneedyou
Eiya Weathes chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
We! I'm glad you finally continued this thing.

I missed your writing. And I just want to let you know this, your story (Cupid Hates Me) started my romance frenzy. Now my story alerts is loaded with romance fics. :) Good luck with this.

- . . Amethyst Penn :)
Personality Differs chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Omg you're back. Yay. Jumping up and down with joy. How longs this story to be? And I'm so glad to hear the history that's missing. I've been waiting for you to start something new. And you finally have. I can't wait to read more from you.

Love Rhee.