Reviews for Vampires
HollyRose2043 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Although one or two quality vampire fics would be fine, I am also sick of the hundreds of poorly written, cliched, and overly angsty teen vampire romances-as well as other supernatural types, such such as fallen angels (*shudders*)-that have been so overdone that they are completely unoriginal. The large number of poor works flooding the publishing world as well as fictionpress make it very difficult to find any good ones.
PS: I didn't think Dracula was all that scary. Oh well. :P
taylorduncan chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
80 TWILIGHT RULES! DRACULA SUCKS!
bunny.one.three chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Cool! It's witty, and nicely written.
Catoptromancy chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I love it!

can I post it in every vampire fic I see
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow you should do that...

And really, these vampire-story writers need some imagination. Make up your own creatures...
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh I LOVE this!

It's true & the tone in this, the sarcasm, is just brilliant.
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
THANK YOU. (And, please do.)
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
You should!

It annoys the hell outta me when I see FP filled with hard-core Twi-fans! God, just relieve us from the pathetic couple and their horrible writer!
3M2R chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
LOVE THIS ZOMG. It's just perfect. The whole world's going Edward/ Bella, Diaries, House of Night. Bleh. Crap story lines.

It was short and to the point. It's just everything needed to kill off the pandemic. It's worse than H1N1.
FelleLLoyd chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is comedic yet, so true. Oh please do post it on every vampire fic! Everytime I come across one it's looking at the back face of poker cards - THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.
deaderthandisco chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
THANK YOU! Thank god I'm not the only one who is annoyed by this vampire fad. It's impossible to find a decent book any more! I honestly don't give a s**t about vampires, and I honestly wish Twilight was never written. The only vampire book worth seeing the light of day is Dracula.
Kitten Arcane chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
So very true! Nice work D
RandomUser674 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I salute you, fellow Anti-Twilighter. Glad to know we still exist in a world overrun with fangirls.
Nabootique chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
In response to your author note: DO IT. *favorite story*
nickyO chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Lol, or go watch the original old black and white version of Dracula.