Reviews for Bonded
zagato chapter 33 . 5/8
Thank you for this beautiful and wonderful story!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/8
I enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Acie chapter 32 . 5/7
I love you and I love this story! The characters went through so much development.
Hoping to see great things from you again soon
silva-rerum chapter 32 . 5/6
I can’t believe it’s the end already! I’ve enjoyed the places your story has taken me, and the characters you breathed life into. Thank you! I may not have reviewed often (if ever), but I looked forward to every one of your updates. I’m happy with the way things ended and I think you made Tarquin’s character development believable. Bravo!
KarasunoFan chapter 32 . 5/6
I JUST LOVE THEM! BRAVO
Acie chapter 31 . 5/2
Oh wow, oh wow! I'm so excited, I love you author
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 31 . 4/30
For the love of- How on earth is her name pronounced? I've been trying to figure this out for thirty-one chapters!

Despite my continued stupidity of the pronunciation of Jza's name, I enjoy this story quite a bit. I wasn't caught up for a long time, but I just caught up within the last few weeks and I'm really glad I did. I look forward to the rest of this story.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/30
Btw with these themes and violence I would bump the rating up to at least T
Guest chapter 31 . 4/30
Omg yes! Finally! I’m always so bummed when I get to the end of your chapters and try to read them slowly to savor them haha... Loved seeing Tarquin get cow birthed on.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/23
I have been enjoying this story. It took me a little while to get things figured out, but I do like it.
More ease
Guest chapter 30 . 4/23
Swooooon and now he wants to introduce her to her in laws hehehe
Acie chapter 30 . 4/23
God, I actually love you so much! I'm very engrossed in the story
KarasunoFan chapter 30 . 4/23
Game if thrones is back o just read TWO Chaps of BONDED!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/21