Reviews for Bonded
Jules chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
You're so bad (but in the awesome kind of way ;)). Your stories are amazing. And although it's Rejected I came across first and got hooked on it, I think this is my favorite story so far (even if I'm a fan of everything you've written). I like that Jza is not your typical princess and since I have a thing for arrogant, bad boys... well, there was no way I wouldn't have liked Tarquin either. The fact that he's a prince is a bonus, too.

The "barbarians" though (Tarquin's people), strike me as slavs - you know with the names and the attitude and some words you used... are they by any chance your prototype or is it just a coincidence :)?
AbbeyXD chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
omg! update! loved this chapter like all the others! plz update soon! :)
jeps28 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
fantastic story. great interaction between Jza & Tarquin. I cant wait to read more please update soon.
XxSiennaxX chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
I am really enjoying your story so far and can't wait to see where you take it.

I hope she will be alright and gets her locket back straight away.

Please update asap!
starnight3 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
oh poor Jza
Brandi Heir chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
wow, drama, drama, drama! exciting chapter. i'm sitting on the edge of my seat, i cant believe you ended it there!
SunnyD chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Okay the story is great. But add more hate and confusion because that is what makes a story spicier. I want to read more because if you write the story to your advantage this is what gives you success in these war love stories. Please keep us updated!
AranaBanana chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Hai there!

That was an interesting chapter, though not long enough for my liking. But then, if it was up to me, I'd want it to be never ending. I guess it just can't happen -sigh. I guess I'll have to wait for you to post the next chapter, which I shall do rather eagerly. Until then, I hope you'll keep up the good work, you've got me hooked.
peaceout chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Oh no! The key!

I'm so happy you updated! I really love/enjoy this story! It's totally different, and I actually like the indifference between them, they're not just instantly falling in love.

Update soon on this story please!
AranaBanana chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Hi again!

I just read another one of your story, that I greatly appreciated. Well, I must say that makes it two now. This story is looking good so far. I can't wait to see what will happen next. So thanks again, and hope you'll keep up with the good work!
Yus chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
wow. This story is amazing! I came across Rejected and fell in love with it ... now i came across this, and wow, just wow. Youre such a talented writer.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon. Im in love!
Hearly chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
i really love this story! personally i think it suits you and you can write it better than 'rejected'. that story sucks (dont take offence) in comparison to this one. I love this story so much and if you stop writing... ;[ lol

Please keep writing, your characters are fantastic! lovin it :)
schoeppc chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Wonderful story! You really did an amazing job.
peaceout chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
I'm glad you updated this story. I'm so curious to see what happens. Please update soon!
Theresa98 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
He has a harem! I don't know why, but I just find that so funny. lol And I have a feeling I'm not really going to like this harem woman...seems a bit obnoxious already.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »