Reviews for Bonded
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2018
Sooo happy you posted two more chapters. I too thought you had maybe abandoned the story. ...The style of writing/amount of details does seem a bit different from "Rejected," but I enjoyed the chapters nonetheless. I'm interested to see how Tarquin's behavior will change, especially now that Jza knows he was raised in a harem AND that he's starting to get some clues about Jza's identity.

Just a quick question: is Tarquin's office the same office that Jza's father used?

Can't wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2018
So excited to see the updates! I was so afraid this story had been abandoned but am glad to see that my fear was unfounded. Thank you for posting, please keep them coming!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2018
Loving the new chapters!
dani-sgga chapter 11 . 6/25/2018
Hello! Oh, man, it's been so long! It took me a while to get around to reviewing because I went back and re-read your Rejected/Betrayal stories and this one, too, so that I could be caught up know what was going on as a I read. In regards to your comment: I also don't like (nor believe in) the redemption of the abusive man. So, why write this story? Of course, you started it when you were much younger so perhaps it's just a matter of maturity and not wanting to let it go unfinished. But, you are the master of its course and change could be in the air? Anyway, it's lovely that you're back!
Acie chapter 10 . 6/23/2018
Wowwwwwww, you use Russian as the barbarian language? I'm slightly offended and sort of flattered, not many people use Russian. If you ever need anything more than a sketchy Google translate translation, I'd be happy to help out ;)
KarasunoFan chapter 10 . 6/22/2018
OH YAY YAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYA
I never thought you would come back to this.
Jza and Tarquin are so dynamic and engaging. Can't wait to see how this plays out!
Thanks for posting
Acie chapter 9 . 3/14/2018
Such a great story, please continue!
perfect.fluke chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
Interesting! I can't wait to read more!
Giselle chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
This is good. Nice relationship between the two protagonists. Will there be more to come?
reader chapter 9 . 4/27/2016
I would really like too read what happens next here. I got captivated by this story and I love it so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This book is sooo good! When are you planning to update?
Hi chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
You called Tarquin "Damien" one time in this chapter.
Impressed chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
Whoa I just read all 9 chapters in a single sitting. I am really enjoying their dynamic and hope to see chapter 10 ASAP :D
BooksRcandy chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
I got my sister to read this and she loved it.
KarasunoFan chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Already commented on your last published chapter. Commenting here to ask AND THEN WHAT HAPPENS?
Hope the season is treating you well.
Can't wait to read more.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »