Reviews for You're Not My Type
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 4/8
Ahh, denial! I love this so much! It is so cute and I can imagine a guy saying those things :) I loved how accurate his hotness scale thing was - he'd obviously been thinking about it a lot!
frouwe chapter 1 . 1/12
Ah, the sweet sound of denial.
pastelcolors chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Soooooooo cute.
Considering he's in denial, and your writing style is perfect.
Artiste007 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love this story. You're absolutely brilliant. This is the only story that I keep coming back to. Absolute genius. I am doing the "all hail" thing with my arms right now. Great job!
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love the writing style and the guy is being too adorable without meaning to! I kept on laughing. talk about being in denial much? But this happens a lot too!
It was short, but I loved the writing style and the effectiveness which you portrayed at every sentence. It's so direct and clear; and I honestly felt that someone like this was saying that to me in real life. It was that good. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
haha..
this was too cute! 3
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Cool story. Cute and amusing
my princess ending chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I don't know what to say about this story. Even though he seems like the kind of guy that I despise, I can't help but smile at him. Maybe inside me, I just know that he will take care of her. I really like the way you wrote this story. I can totally picture a guy saying/thinking all these things.

xoxo,
JustWish
amillionsmiles chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Haha, denial much? This was cute. .
iluvthislyf chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
oh my gosh! i'm gushing! so cute and adorable! I love it!

p.s i do realize how many xclamation marks i've used, but ... i've got an excuse!...right?right?
I mean this IS one of THE sweetest FP stories I've ever read!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yeah right. Tell that to yourself LOL :)

Nice story! I love it!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dis is uber cute .ha ! i love it he is sooooooooooooo possesive;) great one
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I find this cute, even if he is being kind of mean. He's in denial! It's adorable. I don't know what else to say except that I really liked this and I'm glad he's getting with her. He definitely gets jealous haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This oneshot got me giggling and laughing and squealing like a rabid fangirl that i am. I'd love a sequel or something to it but this is just perfect the way it is. MORE PLEASEEE!
Lisbeth Waters chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just 772 words, but you had me smiling all the way through :)

Loved it!