Reviews for You're Not My Type
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This story was so different! I liked it a lot. It was really good. Admitting that you like someone in denial, who would have thought? It's awesomely written!

Cheers! :D
FeatherfooD chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
LOL what in the world? ...sounds like the perfect way to ask a girl out to me XD
TaraLin89 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is sooo incredibly adorable. I loved every bit of it. I love his denial and that he's listing all of her traits and acting like he doesn't find them cute. xDD

This is very well written. It's got a great flow and no grammatical/spelling/punctuation errors really jumped out at me. Of course, that could be because I was so absorbed in the writing that I didn't notice anyway. But we will just say it's because there were none. I didn't really check if you had any other stories, but if so, I will definitely be taking a look at them. I added this to my Favorite Stories as well.

In short. Great job!
ilikedaisychains chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Despite being around 700 words, this story managed to put a massive smile on my face. I don't know how you did it, but you summed up a lovely, cliché romance in probably only about half the words of one chapter of another story with the same plot.

But to be honest, it was probably better than the others. It was so simple, so sweet, so realistic that it makes is absolutely breathtaking.

This story deserves more love, it's amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed it! :-)
Annie not Annabel chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hey there! Your story has been added to the website A Drop of Romeo, which reviews popular stories on FP. I'm a judge for the one-shot category, so here's your review:

First impression: How is this romance? It's mean, it's harsh, it's brutally honest, it's what love really is. The main character (a guy, for once) describes his girl as a 6.450903 on a scale of 1-10 on a good day, and he could pull an 11. He lists all her faults, every single thing he doesn't like about her, and you still get the feeling that he's crazy about her. This is the type of story I love: one that isn't perfect, or nice, or always cute. It contains heart and feeling and real people. There was so much denial, it got a bit unrealistic at one time or another. Under 800 words, You're Not My Type is a light, fluffy-to-the-max read that (I think) can make any girl feel more hopeful about getting the guy. And, though it was relatively plot-less, the moral was clear: If it feels right, go for it.
Anonymously Yours chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh, my, gosh. A guy /indenial/? That's the most adorable thing I've ever came across in my whole existence!
caitly chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I really like this! I only wish it was a little bit longer, but I like it as it is.
Julietish chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really, really, really liked this. I haven't read a one-shot like this. It's refreshing. I'm Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and the review that one of my judges wrote intrigued me quite a bit, so I decided to read this. After all, it's only a one-shot, studying could be managed later.

First thing that came to mind was how sickening it is that guys rate girls (they actually do, so the 6.45093 was like "Alas, no! Another terrible guy!"...and then I kept reading. And he's clearly fallen for her. He's in ultra denial and I loved every second of it.

Lovely writing.
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Hahaha awww that's cute (: i'd like to meet this guy
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I thought this oneshot was super cute! It was a little mean, but in the end, he was just in denial. He was trying to rationalize him not liking her.
Kiveda chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I just read all three of your stories, and I love all of them :D

SO here's to cuteness!

Cheers Kiveda
Blablabluebell chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Short, humorous, and yet sweet: I loved it.

You portrayed the characters' relationships perfectly in a few, well-placed lines, the story was catching and I liked the rythm - I don't know if it makes sense but I liked the 'pace' of the story. It flowed perfectly.

Great job!
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
So in denial x)
little.artist chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ahahaha, if looking for a story about DENIAL, this ones definitely it. Or if just looking for an adorably sweet, fluffy one, this'll do too ;P
Jayjay chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Loved it so much :)

It was different and sweeet

The guy is just so damn funny

You shoukd make this a longer story or something ;D
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »