Reviews for You're Not My Type
x Farii chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was cuute (:
MaAgEc chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love all your stories and their personality and honesty. I've favorited all of them. :)
natmarie chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This makes me smile. I like your style and sense of humor, yet honesty.
stop-drop-and write chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This one-shot is adorable. And very realistic, because sadly, most boys are this dumb.
beekster chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love this.

Wow. So funny and fresh.

I enjoy the way he denies why his heart is flip-flopping. Sometimes denial in stories can be so juvenile; yours is perfect.

Congratulations on a fantastic story.
annoyance chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Incredibly sweet :)
letsdotheraindance chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Hey, this is pretty good. Very cute. I liked how you used the numbers. Actually, the summary caught my attention because of the 6.450903 there. Heh. And the story did not disappoint! I really enjoyed reading it. It's one of those I'll-make-you-smile-for-the-rest-of-the-day shots. Thanks for the laugh. :3
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
that was really good!
Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
that was a great one shot! it's hard to make sure if u really love the girl or whether u were just being sarcastic...and that's what makes it worth a read :)
starlightxtears chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Either he's in denial, or he's just being sarcastic. I don't know what I would prefer, honestly :) Great writing.
queenjade chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this is just so ...aw :)

it makes me smile! very sweet and very funny!

Perfect :D

Jade

xoxo
Lilchany chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This was so funny! Oh wow, I loved how he viewed his emotions for her...talk about serious denial! My favourite lines had to be in the last paragraph. I love your writing style very simplistic. Overall great one-shot.
M chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Haha, whoever this guy is, he totally has some will-power. I like this story, it shows how many people tend to deny the obvious. Plus, it's funny.
aby pwn u chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Nice! VERY VERY creative ;) cool...haha *rolls eyes* hes in denial,Hell get over it :P
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5