Reviews for Your Vampire Guardian: Undone Harm
Blondiej1 chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE NOW!

I know I just started reviewing your story I felt the need to put that out there. And it's not that I'm that demanding (um I take that back, I am very demanding lol I'll just face it), but I try not to be with people I've just met. But seriously you leave it at that! How cruel of you lol I', dying here, of anticipation and of something that such cliff hangers make people feel (wow this argument is getting worse and worse as I continue so I'll wrap it up). Anyway Theis chapter was awesome and I very excited to see the next chapter, hopefully soon if I have anysay in it. Keep writing such amazing stories please!

Toddles,

Sarah
Blondiej1 chapter 22 . 11/8/2010
So I've finnally caught up with you and now I'm annoyed that the time I choose to start reading this story it stops right as the action is just beginning!

Lol This is a wonderful story and the plot isn't as cliche as one could make it. But you made it so original that I never could have imagined this has just made my imagination so much more active and I really want to thank you for that!

So Thank You!

LOVE

THESE

SERIES

!

Please please please write more.

This is my fave online series EVER!

Thank you.
Racer283 chapter 17 . 9/26/2010
Racer283 chapter 16 . 9/23/2010
Racer283 chapter 15 . 9/22/2010
Interesting chapter can't wait to read more of it and find our what is going to happen next. Keep up the good work.
Racer283 chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Racer283 chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
gigichan chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
I love this story! I stayed up all night (till 5 in the morning) reading the series! I can't wait until the next chapter!
Racer283 chapter 12 . 9/10/2010