Reviews for Can't Let Go
Guest chapter 24 . 8/24
Ok let me just say this Cade is a fucking idiot for breaking up with Sunflower for that particular reason! He didn't have the right to treat her like crap all through out this story and expects her to get all lovey dovey with him. I honestly am glad the Sunflower is giving Cade a taste of his own medicine for what he's done.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/16
WTF?! YOU DIDNT KEEP GOING! UUGGHHH COME ON MAN IT WAS GETTING GOOD TOO, I HATE YOU & LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME BUT COME ON DONT LEAVE US HANGING ITS 2015 YEAH BUT YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THAT SHIT
Indignant Reader chapter 26 . 4/11
?

Dont leave me hanging :(

When i first read this i thought this story is finished then i read til the last chapter and found out you havent updated since 2011 which is 4 years ago. Welp.

I hope you give us readers an ending even if it's only a chapter.

Great job though. I'm a big fan.
Worst Person chapter 6 . 3/14
aw, that last part is just so CUTEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 26 . 3/9
hello.. hope your still around bc have to tell you i love sunflower. so quirky and adorable. and her and andy are classic. hope you get a chance to continue the story.
Mikarru chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
Loved the story. It kept me in giggles at times which definitely indicates how good it is.
starry123 chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
Dear author,

I just finished reading your story ' Can't let go'. I enjoyed reading your story but I was sad to find out that it wasn't finished. I was eager to find who ends up with Sunny ( if she does end up with someone) and I hoped she would end up with Cade. I hope you continue the story and make the ending as good as the rest of it.

From reader,
Starry123
crazychick chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
Hi, I know you might not read this since you haven't updated since 2011 and right now it's 2014. Well, I just really hope that you will remember this story that u left unfinished because you have no idea how much I want u to finish it. I just want u to know that I love this story and I will understand why you can't continue this story but you
need to tell us why. Well that's all that I have to say but i really really hope that you update soon. Byeeeee.

p.s- I am sorry that this was pretty long but i just had to tell you what I felt. ok now I gg. Byeeeee
lost keys chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Honestly I think the change was good for Sunflower...I mean it's realistic. I would probably crack if went through what Sunflower has. But I hope she becomes herself again soon.

But then again your not updating and are most likely gone.

So yeah.

But I do respect your choices despite wishing that you'll finish this story. I think this story is great and I would really like to finish reading it, seeing that everything is not yet resolved. So I'm going to keep hoping that you'll come back and finish this story. As hopeless as it is, I do wish that you'll finish this story.
Alixah chapter 26 . 5/3/2014
update plzzzzzzzz!
i don't like hangings...!
Mish chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
Hey! I've just started reading this today and I'm totally addicted. I just realised you haven't continued the story since 2011. Do you think you'll ever finish it? I want to know what happens to everyone!
BleedingInLove chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Last chapterAmazing.
Now I must continue to read this one *Squeals in excitement*
mylittleprincess chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
I'M LOVE THIS STORY ,SO PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.
Wickedforlife chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Please please please finish this!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
Nooo you must finish it! It's killing me :( pleasepleasepleaseeeee :) with candy and icecream :D
1,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »