Reviews for Can't Let Go
GoNe RoGuE chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
OMG! I like ligit started crying when she yelled at Andy! ( This though a sad one was my favorite chapter so far!

~Hannah
mandy96 chapter 26 . 7/15/2011
AHMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Team Caaaade! Although he was kinda like a jerk i'm starting to really like him~chapter 26...hope you update sometime in the near future! This is a really good story and i haven't noticed much mistakes except for this one thing that keeps occuring...you're writing in past tense but sometimes suddenly you switch to present with particular words like, it "happen" instead of happened. But anyways, keep writing! Love it, definitely favourited and alert subscribed!

manda :)
Elle's Daisy chapter 26 . 7/14/2011
Finally read all 26 chapters & I absolutely love this story. It's kind of sad, but I would love it if Cade & Sunflower worked out there differences & became a couple again. There so much drama going on my head is spining. Looking forward to more chapters.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 26 . 7/13/2011
Hi! I started reading this yesterday night and stayed up until...2 AM reading an finally finish just now. I would just like to say that I love Sunflower! She is so adorable and awesome and wonderful. So is Andy and I just want them back together as soul mates again!I mean, seriously! I'm missing my Andy action!

Aw... Cade... It really makes me feel sad for him, even though he was a major asshole to Sunflower. I like his new attitude. I wonder how the family diner is going to be like.

I'm missing Rammy. She's awesome. I like Ace.

Ok, I'm going to leave you alone now, but I would really like an update. :)

Bye!
frouwe chapter 26 . 7/12/2011
I love their Andy/Luke plan, though I can't help but doubt Cade's intentions. Sure, it sounds very logical and all that he needs Sunflower's help, but really, I think his want to spend more time with her is bigger than his want to get the boys together and happy.

I honestly believe that Kate is trying to make peace with Sunflower in her own bitchy way, even if she thinks Kate's attacking her.

At one point, I was really crept out about Cade. When we learned that he'd put that guy on the hospital. It just seemed like too much. Now I like him, a lot, because it seems he's really changed.

It's great that Cade's (re)meeting Sunflower's family. Though I'm pretty sure her brothers and father hate him. A lot. Guess we'll find out next chapter :)
crissy19 chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
oooo to meet the family again! i just know the next chapter will be funny and creative. update soon im looking forward to many more chapters.
chantellovesya chapter 26 . 7/9/2011
This should be under Drama. Not one ounce of legitimate "romance" between two characters is going on. A lot of one sided lust, but no kisses that mean anything.
Removed 2457 chapter 26 . 7/8/2011
lol wow. i love this. so funny. cant wait to see how dinner goes :)

great chapter, update soon!
Too Much Info chapter 26 . 7/7/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.

OMG. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.

Something is seriously up with Cade and and so glad Andy finally decided to hang out with Luke.

See ya'
mihaela chapter 26 . 7/7/2011
please up date again soon
Marjulie chapter 26 . 7/4/2011
I hope Cade stays like this. This side of him is fust so cute.
Ihateyounot chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
I swear, you read my mind every chapter and put what I want in it! I love you, honestly you are my favorite writer ever I'm obsessed with this story i wish it were a real book! lol I LIKED ACE WITH SUNNY - THANK YOU VERY MUCH! but anyways lol
mINI IS cAdE fAn chapter 26 . 7/3/2011
YAY SOME CADE/SUNFLOWER INTERACTION I JUST LOVE THESE TWO WELL ACCEPT SUNFLOWER SHE GETS ON MY NERVES BEING HORRIBLE TO CADE WHEN HES BEEN GROVELING HER ASS LIKE AGES SO SHE BETTER START TREATING HIM RIGHT AWW SO SAD SHE NOT FRIEND TO ANDY YET AND LUKE IS VERY CUTE HE MAKE GOOD MATCH FOR ANDY PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE AS CAN PLEASE mINI
leavemeialone chapter 26 . 7/2/2011
I know that Cade seems ready and confident with dinner with the family, but I fear for how it would go. I like seeing Sunny back to being Sunny :) I am glad that Andy will have a shot of happiness with Luke. I thought it was funny and cute how Andy got jealous of Sunny's new gay friend. :) I love seeing Cade like this, he is such a sweetie. I love how he reads. XD
Midnight113 chapter 26 . 7/2/2011
Lovely chapter, I'm really enjoying the interaction between Cade and Sunflower... it feels like they're mending their friendship right now and it's almost like it's back to the way things use to be between them. I really love all this drama with Andy and now with Lucas in the mix as well. Definitely can't wait to read more!
1,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »