Reviews for Can't Let Go
sammi-2688 chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
I really like your story :) It's funny and dramatic and sweet. It's not 'profound', but *psh* it's much more enjoyable. Sunflower is a sweetheart. So Cade apparently got to Robert too, eh?

Can't wait for the next chapter *squee* Drama, drama, drama (it's so much fun when I am not a part of it!) I'm starting to wonder about Kate now, I thought she was just a pretty, spiteful witch. But can there be more to her?
QuiteSavvy chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Omg! So what the heck is up with LessThanDreamyRob? Ace has aquired a nickname: FearlessAce. So has Rammy: LovableRammy. I am totally liking F.A. I hope he asks NaiveSunny out soon. So the seeds have been planted in N.S.'s brain, though she still hasn't figured it out. I personally think she should ask F.A. to the Winter Formal, but not tell any one. Then when she enevitably gets asked to take ticket's the convo would be all(I don't know why SkankfaceKate is there, but this is the way it happens in my head):

Kate:So, Sunflower, since we all know you'll be alone, why don't you just do the tickets. Again.

Sun:Actually, I won't be available to handle the tickets. (Kate, Rob, Andy and Cade look at her curiously)

Kate:Unavailable? Too ashamed and embarrassed to even go to the dance? Oh, I understand. You are pretty pathetic.

Sun:Actually, I just don't think my date would appreciate it very much.
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
This is really intriguing! I haven't found a great story on FP for months! I don't know if its because I've been busy or because i haven't been looking hard enough but I'm so glad I found this one! It makes me want to read more and keeps me interested and that's all that I ask for! I love it! So uhh, update soon please :D!
ms.schiff chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter! Robert's annoying, so is Cade..please update soon!
BabyGirlAlex chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
I'm glad that things are finally unfolding!The story with Sunflower's little brothers was soo cute and I hope we see more of Rammy and Ace,as for Cade what is wrong with him!Update soon can't wait for the 'jaw-dropping'chapter:P.
HelgaBertoni chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Loved it, update soon!
HaHaGirl chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
"Did she just call me a slut?" I asked out loud. Throughly confused. I turn to see Robert and Andy rolling their eyes.

What?

XD Sunflower is so clueless!
January To December chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Please continue nd update soon, i really love this story! Great job!

God bless...

January To December aka Lettie
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
AH!

THAT WAS AWESOME!

Except it's pissed, not pist.

:P

I love this story!

I'm so excited for the next chapter!

Update soon!
HaHaGirl chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
She sighed happily. "Oh, Hugh Jackman."

Lol. COMIC GOLD! XD
Copril chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
.GOSH! That was such a good chapter I think I might go

and lie down for a while. Gaah, seriously you're TOO good at

writing this stuff. D: And I still don't know who to root for,

I think I might be too nice. x.x

Rammy and Ace are really interesting characters too, I can't

wait to see more of them; or at least one of them, come on!

C.
ILveJcb chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
This was great! I SO can't wait for the next chapter. And Sunny...well that girl's oughta open her eyes and see the obvious. Im really not liking Cade right now. He's such an ass! I want more of Ace, he was nice *wink*
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
YOU REALLY NEED TO UPDATE SOON ;D

this was soo god

i hope ace, rammy and sunny hang out more

create more stress for cade [[he deserves it]]

wow... robert is lame... and i thought he would be different

please please update soon _
Anonymousreader chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Rammys name remind me of a frogxD...

Hm ace could stir up some drama, since it looks like he doesn't care what Cades says;)

I want sunny to get to go on a date and things like that with a guy who isn't cade... she deserves that and more :D
Anonymousreader chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Oh no! I have to find a date to the Thanksgiving dance!... this... never use more than one !

it kinda ruined the start for me... and the start was really good, and would have been awesome without that.
1,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »