Reviews for Flow
fluffycloud chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Really interesting story! I hope to read more chapters from you.
Vampireacademyrox chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
love it plz ud soon :D
Kitro Kat chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Ach. Moar! xD
Anony chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
T.T Moar chapters. Pwease.
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
go bama whoo hoo! (red and white) update soon please!
Anon chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
XD Keep writing! This story gets more interesting by the second.
Cin chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Pwnsomely hilarious. xD I shall wait in the corner of patience for the next chapter. I love yor stories.
xPO0HB3ARx93 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
It's good I like it
renegade01 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
the interaction between lin and rayden was interesting. it seems like rayden knows more than he's letting on. dunno if i've already mentioned this, but i love his name. ;)

p.s. haven't actually seen the anime called nightwalker. a vampire..? of course i'm not...
Essie Bessie chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
here i am, obediently writing a review.

i LIKE Lin, can't explain it, i just do.

btw, do you think you could post little mini-summaries at the top of the new chapters? i have a tendency to forget what's going on, and then i have to start reading from the beginning... and i never get around to it. so i'd really appreciate it if you could.

great chapter!

-Essie Bessie.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
I'm gonna go check out your new one-shot after I write this review.

LOL.

I really love this story.

Her brother is hilarious. I love him.

And Lin. OH GOD, Lin.

I love the descriptions of her.

Awesomeness.

Ok, here's my guess on what is happening.

It could be a long shot.

RAYDEN is one of these "trouble makers" they speak of, and he wants to do something bad to Flow, but then he's gonna start liking her.

HAHA.

Yeah.

I'm probably way off.

:P

Update as soon as you can!
MiidKniight chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Fictionpress isn't sending any story alerts. Very annoying.

Rayden is different then I expected. I was thinking he would be more brooding. I've been reading to many fictionpress stories; I expect them to be all the same, even though they aren't

I really like Flow. She's very something. I'm not sure what word I am looking for but when I find out I'll tell you.

You wrote Hannah tattoo. I'm not sure if you meant henna or if it's something fairy. Well till next time!
Kay chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I think you mean Henna tattos in this chapter, not Hannah. Otherwise, this was a pretty good story. Keep it up!
Essie Bessie chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
omg omg omg, please update. its interesting and i want to know what happens XD

seriously though, its really well written, and completely different, and i'm really interested in reading more, so please do update soon?
renegade01 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
"So, I decided I was going to bring the poor social reject back." ...that made me laugh.

i only noticed 2 grammar mistakes, so no biggie really. just to clarify, the hannah tattooing, did you mean henna?

great chapter. i'm interested to find out more about rayden and puple haired girl. ;)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »