Reviews for Flow
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
AH!

I really love this story!

Wait, one question, and I might just be completely stupid. Who is Lancelot? Just one of her friends? Is he a fairy too? I was kinda confused at that part.

ANYWAY.

Amazing chapter!

It's interesting and hilarious.

Looking forward to an update!
SeaJade Song chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
i have to know.. why did rayden have a pink cupcake?
TheMuffinManDies chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I think this is really original. i mean, how many fairy stores have you read that are actually any good? at first i was a bit wary, seeing as i am NOT into fairies, but this was really good and i can't wait until you update.
ConverseKicker16 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
HI. So I haven't read a FP story in forever...and I decided to start up again with yours being the first :). Usually, I ablsolutely hate fairy stories, but this one I am seeming to enjoy. The brother's age seems weird, and his name seems too normal. Also, with the messenger fairy, I was confused if it was a boy or girl because you used both she and he.

Other than that, I thought it was awesome :) UPDATE NOW.
renegade01 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
so, this is pretty awesome. ;)

a story about a fairy? love it. and i think ur brave for ur originality.

rayden is an interesting character, can't wait to see where this goes. ;)
MeAsIAm chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I love this story!

I particularly liked the way you established Flow as a character. Her particular style of narration was consistently followed. Even if it includes lot of insignificant or off-the-point details, it does not sound boring. The character is very interesting.

There are a few confusions about the family and their 'magical status.' If she does not know how old Eric is (and he is older than her) it seems like the fairies do not age. I am not entirely sure about this factor - as I said, it is a bit confusing. maybe you can elaborate on it in the further chapters?

There are no major issues with grammar and such but minor fixes and very tiny ones at that.

I am definitely seeing this one through. Continue soon?
SeaJade Song chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this sounds really good so far keep writing!
MiidKniight chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is interesting. I haven't read many fairy stories. The ones I have read I can't get into for some reason. I think they fly over my head. Pun not intended.

I like you characters so far. Moms that try to cook and can't always make me smile. Nice description of Rayden's eyes. *Random* Doesn't Raiden from Mortal Kombat have blue eyes?

She has some powers? The whisper in the hallway didn't seem normal. Why does Erik have such a normal name?
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is so awesome so far!

I love it!

There aren't enough fairy stories; I swear!

Have you ever read Wicked Lovely?

I love that book.

ANYWHO.

I love your characters. I love your style of writing. I love the plot.

So, I'm expecting an update very soon.

Or I shall be depressed.