Reviews for Hidden Reverence
Misplaced Admiration chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I'm so excited! :D This is a brilliant piece of work right here! I am so glad you actually went and did this! There is so much emotion coming through every stanza, and it's really easy to connect to. As usual in your poetry, it has this flow to it, really makes it just come right out of the screen. This was such a well rounded and delightful poem, and really came across as different, not just another generic love poem; especially with your style of writing. XD I must admit, I'm partial to a good love themed poem, and once again, you've got me reading it over! Oh and this bit;

'My embrace would be cold, my words sharp and bitter

Had I never known of your love and the power of your passion'

BRILLIANT! It's just fantastic. This one is my favourite at the moment! See? I said you could do it! Great job! Can't wait to see some more writing (and the next chapter! I've been checking constantly since I got back)!
bouder chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
i really liked it. also cause its exactly how i feel about someone- the whole meaning of life and the reason for happiness. strong emotions represented and it was rather real for me- maybe because i know your feelings. a favourite for me :)

good work, i'd like to see more.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I thought it was good. It's always a challenge to write something that's not your typical style. Kudos. Keep it Up!
INACTiVEZXC chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
COol i really like your poetry. It has that certain feel to it. like you can truelt feel the emotions that are running in myuor mind as you reaed it. Great use of flow and great piece of work over all. LOVE IT!

( and i know who the other suthor is...)

~Thomas~