Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
Ana chapter 3 . 7/28
Why do you stop writting . Please continue your story it's really fun and i love it please don stop writting
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6
Joined wattapd just for you and cannot find you! HELP
FreedomWriterr chapter 1 . 5/29
Hey so If anyone else wants to read the rest of this story I found an online version here:

Such an amazing book! Kudos to this awesome author! :)
Worst Person chapter 2 . 4/10
Did you removed it from Wattpad?
amber chapter 1 . 4/5
I cant find the story of wattpad! I want to read it so badlywhere can I find it!
Sayuri Lapis chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
macy8 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
this story sounds pretty good so far
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Ooh, this has certainly sparked my interest!

Can't wait to read the rest.
missyb1988 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
rushing to wattpad now this is a must read :)
WYMamataro chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Whew! I just wanted to thank you for posting your story somewhere else where I can still read it, I was getting so into it! I know some authors move to Plagerism Haven and you have to wait and get accepted into the group before you can read the stories and if you take awhile off and not read and post comments then you get thanks again for posting it elsewhere where I can quickly get to read it or I would have probably went nuts!
Bear104 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I have finished the whole story on wattpad and I thought that maybe I should comment here. I can't stop thinking about it after finish reading. It is such a sweet and nice story!

I swear sometimes you just feel like kicking Adrian! Hahaha.

Good job man! Love your story :)
jekodama chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I'm too lazy to log in, but what I wanted to say is that I can't find your story on wattpad, and I really want to read it! I really liked chapter 1 of The Exploration of the Male Anatomy!
LillieS chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Congratulations on getting published! I'm really happy for you. I'll check out what you have lulu and wattpad once I figure out what my password is. Anyway, once again, congrats!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I can't seem to find this please tell me where I can fin this story
CaBlasch87 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012