Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
macy8 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
this story sounds pretty good so far
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Ooh, this has certainly sparked my interest!

Can't wait to read the rest.
missyb1988 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
rushing to wattpad now this is a must read :)
WYMamataro chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Whew! I just wanted to thank you for posting your story somewhere else where I can still read it, I was getting so into it! I know some authors move to Plagerism Haven and you have to wait and get accepted into the group before you can read the stories and if you take awhile off and not read and post comments then you get removed...so thanks again for posting it elsewhere where I can quickly get to read it or I would have probably went nuts!
Bear104 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I have finished the whole story on wattpad and I thought that maybe I should comment here. I can't stop thinking about it after finish reading. It is such a sweet and nice story!

I swear sometimes you just feel like kicking Adrian! Hahaha.

Good job man! Love your story :)
jekodama chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I'm too lazy to log in, but what I wanted to say is that I can't find your story on wattpad, and I really want to read it! I really liked chapter 1 of The Exploration of the Male Anatomy!
ADD1CTED chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Congratulations on getting published! I'm really happy for you. I'll check out what you have lulu and wattpad once I figure out what my password is. Anyway, once again, congrats!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I can't seem to find this please tell me where I can fin this story
CaBlasch87 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
good work
Twiggy07 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I tried to find this story on wattpad, but I couldn't. What happened to it?
Kusari-Gama chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I can't find it on the site. I reaaaally wanna read it but I can't...
waiting4today chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Just ready chapter 28 on wattpad. I don't have an account on that site so I' m leaving my review here. The story's getting better and better. There were a few typos, but it didn't really make things difficult to understand, so I guess you could just edit them later. I love you for updating regularly! You'ret the best! :D
waiting4today chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Liley chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is an awesome story, i just finished reading the first 25 chapters on wattpad.

And looking forward to the next chapters.

The relationship between Adrian and Cassidy is frustrating though, it seems like Adrian will never fall for Cassidy, and he still sleep around. He didn't change at all from chapter 1.
StarStruckKirstyG chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Heeyy!

I read your story last year and ive been reading it again on wattpad (plagerism sucks!). Anyway i love this story and wanted to say that when Adrian said 'must be a lesbian' it reminded me of the Midnight Beast song Lez Be Friends and that ROCKS so thanks and update on wattpad soon! Just read your latest chapter :D Luv You xx

Kirsty :P