Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
Garneau chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Hey,

great chapter, your dialogue has definitely improved and you have settled into the motion and flow of this story. It is a really good read.

Again Cassidy and naivety. It makes sense now, with her parents ( her dad) being extremely protective of her. She seems to have lead a sheltered life.

Adrian has definitely chosen the least like his 'normal type' with Cassidy. I really like that you now have Jase helping her out. It thickens the plot not to mention gives you the opportunity to make Adrian jealous. However it is your story and completely trust your judgement with what happens as so far it is amazing.

Can't wait for more,

Garneau.
11cina24 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Haha, ah, Cassidy never fails to amuse(;

Hm, I quite like where this is going. Sounds very...interesting :P

Can't wait to see what Jace has in mind!
mindless selfishness chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
it's really good :) update soon please
sappyromancelvr chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Oh Cassidy. I'm laughing my head off at her densness. I think she takes the cake. Hopefully we will see Adrian change little by little. Can't wait for the next chapter! I keep on wondering how Jase and Cassidy will make Adrian leave her alone...
ThatBlondeGirl chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
i really like this story! it has lots of potential :) good job!

be careful to watch the grammar, though, cuz i noticed a few mistakes.

update soon!
HelgaBertoni chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Loved it, update soon!
castiel89 chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Oh boy. I highly doubt he's going to kill her... Maybe just make her fall for him instead. Lol.

I honestly haven't lost interest in AROS2... I cannot wait for the next update of that and this one either for that matter!
Ryane Silvernow chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hello, Shady. Thank God I checked your page...It was exciting to see a new story from you. Sorry I haven't replied as promised...I moved in a family and am really sick at the moment.

So...Adrian. Drool. I'm a sucker for shaggy hair and a long-board. One thing I suggest...Don't make your characters talk so sophisticated. Anyhoo...Cassidy is just so naive and innocent...but I'm always a sucker for the man-whore of the story. Sigh. Just like the females in it. I can't decide whether I like Nina or Kathleen more. It was Nina...but Kathleen seems a bit more perverted. Which, I'm also a sucker for pervs.

So far, so lovely. I love the title and the story line. I'm sure you can turn this cliche into something amazing, much like you did.

Well...I hope we can get into contact again...

Thanks,

Donny
chng234 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
cass is so innocent but i have a feeling that adrian will fall for her instead
Garneau chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Hey,

Really great chapter.

I was a bit worried when you said that neither of them remembered a thing. But it was all good when you said that they had a big flashback of what happened. Because it is true when someone triggers part of the memory it all comes back. It's happened to me hahahaha, however thankfully my incidents involved falling over a lot and saying stupid things, not giving hand jobs like Cassidy.

You are right, Cassidy is definitely naive and very innocent. It makes me think back to the cafeteria 'bj' incident.

So Adrian has set the challenge. I kind of surprised that he admitted that she was the best he had had. I have to say though it makes him seem more confusing, not a bad thing though mind you.

Cannot wait for the next chapter. Hopefully it isn't a long time away :D

I really really hope you update again soon,

Garneau.
bumbleB825 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
I love this story, honestly

Cassidy is like my hero, in an odd way

She just keeps making me laugh, and her naivety is entertaining

I cannot wait for more.
vitavitavegimin chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Ahahaha, this story makes me smile. Cassidy's so naive & cute and Adrian is a bit of an ass, but that 'Protecting you' bit made me love him a bit. Can't wait for the next update!
11cina24 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Hahaha, well she is WAY OFF when Adrian said he was going to be trouble for her.

Naive Cassidy, of course.

That was Very descriptive and, *barf* imagineable on the grabbing part. Jesus, that was a bit TOO descriptive, but all in all awesome chapter.

Never seem to dissapoint!(:
charmedgirl23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
this story is really great, wonderful awesome good story that i love and like a lot since i first started reading it. your a really great wonderful author who wrote this vbery great wonderful awesome good story!
HelgaBertoni chapter 3 . 6/2/2010