Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
Alaarakk chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
This is great. I was so pleased to hear it based on your friend only I don't know how she's going to feel if she ever reads it? You can tell it's got realism to it, maybe becasue the character really comes alive or that you can relate to them or something but anyway I'm really enjoying it. I love the three boys and there interaction to acheive getting laid whilst helping out a friend! I'm enjoying the smart naieve girl, there are so many of them out there that just have no clue. I LOVE the verbal sparring between Adrian and Cassidy. It's not easy to do and it's what makes the story interesting. I wish more people would create that much annimosity and attraction in their stories. I try but I don't know any arrogant playboy's so I tend to fail greatly there.

Great story and looking forward to more.
castiel89 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Oh snapski... Well, they say "drunken words are sober thoughts". So, maybe there's more to Adrian than meets the eye :)

I'm liking the 3rd person twist. I'm experimenting with it too :)

Cannot wait for more!
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Nope, it's going along fine!

I really like it - ooh, tension between Cass and Adrian :D

Please update son

Lolipop9466 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
i rly like it !

i wud like it even more thoo ... if u updated faster :/

i kinda lost interest in AROS2 and i dont even remember wat happened in the last chapter .. plz continue this one ! ur writing is rly gd and the plot is very interesting !

update update update ! :D
yasminooo chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont let her loose her v with himm !

i think i minght actually die if that happenedd :S

Great Story, i love it :D
chng234 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
i hope cassidy will not regret the next morning for wat they have done
11cina24 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
WOW!

People do act different when they're drunk, jeeze.

Really good two chapters! It's obvious that your story is going to be great and get a lot of reviews.

You have great potential!(:
Ladyashi chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I really like this! It's really interesting. :D I can't wait for more! Oh just to let you know at one poin you switched tenses. You switched to first person.

"He stroked my hair gently, making her smile..." Otherwise, nice writing!
HelgaBertoni chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Loved it, update soon!
sappyromancelvr chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Gah! No! Stupid Cassidy for her momentary lack of judgement. :(

don't let her sleep with Adrian!
castiel89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It's taken me a while to review, but I'm already in love with the story! Love how naïve Cassidy is, while Adrian is the typical womanizing playboy... Oh how yin and yang like. I honestly cannot wait for more!
michaeljacksonlovaa chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
it's only the first chapter, and i love it already!

i'm a bit curious of this Adrian Character. he seems to be a grouch when Cassidy mentioned his family.

update soon!
Garneau chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
HAhaha,

This story definitely seems like a lot of fun.

If I could just say, I kind of feel detached from Cassidy. I don't know, I don't really emphasise or connect with her character. Having said that it is only the first chapter. Perhaps you will elaborate on her character further on?

I also am finding the conversation a bit forced at times between the three friends. Maybe it is just me, but it seems scripted. ..

Other than that this story seems absolutely hilarious and fun, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Garneau.
yuenmei chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
nice new yummy story (: awesome! keep it going (:
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ha! This is hilarious.

Great start; keep writing, keep writing!

1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 Next »