Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
Ladyashi chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I really like this! It's really interesting. :D I can't wait for more! Oh just to let you know at one poin you switched tenses. You switched to first person.

"He stroked my hair gently, making her smile..." Otherwise, nice writing!
HelgaBertoni chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Loved it, update soon!
sappyromancelvr chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Gah! No! Stupid Cassidy for her momentary lack of judgement. :(

don't let her sleep with Adrian!
castiel89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It's taken me a while to review, but I'm already in love with the story! Love how naïve Cassidy is, while Adrian is the typical womanizing playboy... Oh how yin and yang like. I honestly cannot wait for more!
michaeljacksonlovaa chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
it's only the first chapter, and i love it already!

i'm a bit curious of this Adrian Character. he seems to be a grouch when Cassidy mentioned his family.

update soon!
Garneau chapter 1 . 5/20/2010

This story definitely seems like a lot of fun.

If I could just say, I kind of feel detached from Cassidy. I don't know, I don't really emphasise or connect with her character. Having said that it is only the first chapter. Perhaps you will elaborate on her character further on?

I also am finding the conversation a bit forced at times between the three friends. Maybe it is just me, but it seems scripted. ..

Other than that this story seems absolutely hilarious and fun, I can't wait to see what happens next!

yuenmei chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
nice new yummy story (: awesome! keep it going (:
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ha! This is hilarious.

Great start; keep writing, keep writing!

HelgaBertoni chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Love the story so far! Can't wait till the next chapter so keep up the good work and update soon!
chng234 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
very interesting story i guess adrian will be making her life unforgetable
vitavitavegimin chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Yay! This is cute. I'm excited for where it's going to go!
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Good. Another girl with a backbone. :)

Spineless people irritate the crap out of me. haha
Lolipop9466 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
hahahhaha i love it !

its deffinetly different then AROS and to tell u the truths i was kind of surprised ;) but i like it :D

honestly , right now i prefer u write this story rather then AROS cuz u lost interest in aros and so i lost a bit of interest in it 2 ... and im rly curious of wat will happen in this story ! so plz update fast :D
1,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107