Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
castiel89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It's taken me a while to review, but I'm already in love with the story! Love how naïve Cassidy is, while Adrian is the typical womanizing playboy... Oh how yin and yang like. I honestly cannot wait for more!
michaeljacksonlovaa chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
it's only the first chapter, and i love it already!

i'm a bit curious of this Adrian Character. he seems to be a grouch when Cassidy mentioned his family.

update soon!
Garneau chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
HAhaha,

This story definitely seems like a lot of fun.

If I could just say, I kind of feel detached from Cassidy. I don't know, I don't really emphasise or connect with her character. Having said that it is only the first chapter. Perhaps you will elaborate on her character further on?

I also am finding the conversation a bit forced at times between the three friends. Maybe it is just me, but it seems scripted. ..

Other than that this story seems absolutely hilarious and fun, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Garneau.
yuenmei chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
nice new yummy story (: awesome! keep it going (:
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ha! This is hilarious.

Great start; keep writing, keep writing!

HelgaBertoni chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Love the story so far! Can't wait till the next chapter so keep up the good work and update soon!
chng234 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
very interesting story i guess adrian will be making her life unforgetable
vitavitavegimin chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Yay! This is cute. I'm excited for where it's going to go!
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Good. Another girl with a backbone. :)

Spineless people irritate the crap out of me. haha
Lolipop9466 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
hahahhaha i love it !

its deffinetly different then AROS and to tell u the truths i was kind of surprised ;) but i like it :D

honestly , right now i prefer u write this story rather then AROS cuz u lost interest in aros and so i lost a bit of interest in it 2 ... and im rly curious of wat will happen in this story ! so plz update fast :D
1,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107