Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
PureLifeDLV chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
So cute. :D

Hurray, but we'll miss this story since it is one of my favorite story, of the favorite stories :p

I hope you write another story, and I'll be a devoted reader if it is as great as this one. You're a great author. Bravo!
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
Ahhhh i loved it! i wish this story would never end! hahaha. One of the best stories ive read on here. Im definitely gunna alert you now!
Genato chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
Very nice. It's not as cliche as I supposed it would be and that's a good thing.
Salvina299 chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
*Applause! Applause* Standing ovation! :D Simply superb and outstanding! :D No other words to describe a masterpiece such as this. :D
annhp77 chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
A definitely good ending! I like how this story end up. The way you made your characters developed is just amazing :) really, I'm sad that this story came to its end. Back then, this is the first story I read in fp you know! You really are a good author. You don't know how much this story always makes me happy and excited whenever I see an update. I'll definitely wait for your next story. :) Good luck on your future stories!
natmarie chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
Sigh, I can't believe this is over. I just read the last two chapters in one go.

Some of the pacing seems a little rushed, and Cass and Adrian seemed to be fighting a lot. And not all of it was some cutesy stuff. There was a lot of angers and mood shifts, but that is to be expected I suppose. You also did a lot of explaining the character's actions. Whether by description or in their own dialogue. This happens a lot in epilogues, so everything seems tied up in the end.

That said, I really did love this. You kept your characters pretty consistant. I like the believablity of going to the brother's graduation. I like that Jase and Nina got together, finally, though her intense question session about his feelings for Cass was a little much. That is the only thing that made them getting together seem "fast". Adrian is funny and loveable, I don't know how Cass held out so long. I can't believe they left in the middle of lunch. But It works. Nice way to wrap everything up. :)
Devilish Kisses chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
Aww, I loved it :)
witeaya chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
the ending fit both adrian's and cassidy's characters.

never expect u'll make cassidy withheld sex from the perv. adrian had become a sweet perv. oh, how i love his character.

this is a great story and i had so much fun reading it. one of the thing ilike themost is how well ur character development is.

good job and pls write more in the future.

and some oneshots about this couple will be wonderful...
Jude Blake Gabriel chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
I loved it...sigh...Adrian is such a hot idiot. :)
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
this epilogue was awesome! great job on this story! It was amazing :)
strangledice chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
Great ending. I really love EMA and I'm sad that it has ended already. I'll be waiting for you next story! Good Luck!
Jevanminx chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
It has been absolutely amazing to read this story. A brilliant ending, though I am sad to see it go, I am glad Nina and Jase are together and Cass is just brill in this.

The Imagination Addict chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
AMAZING! i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. i've enjoyed it SO MUCH n i feel like crying now it's over... okay, no, im not actually tearing. but im so happy to see them finally get together and well... him confess to her! (sorry i didn't read the last chpt till the epilogue came.) n i really like how u wrote the bit about them having sex. short, implicit, and the unique use of the word "encore". classy. n how you write adrian's thoughts... i think it's amazing. they may not be exactly how guys think (im a noob when it comes to guys) but it DEFINITELY isn't too reminiscent of girls. n it's very realistic how he just got frustrated without sex but eventually decided he DOES love her and will be celibate for her. very well written.
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
Naaawwwww... It's finished! It's so good! I love if to bits! :D 3
ghurl00 chapter 36 . 6/10/2011
That was a cute ending. I'm so happy that Nina and Jace got together. Finally. :). Adrian is so cute. Hehe. Him and Cassidy just work so well.
1,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »