Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
sing gal chapter 35 . 6/2/2011
i soo agree! i liked the older one better...anyways i was soooo happy wen u updated, loved d chapter...it was an awsum story... cant wait for the epilogue...

love u, and

thnx...
redbugsaresmug chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
omgg. I was TOTALLY wondering where you were. I'm checking my email and after a few weeks I'm like "hmm, I'm pretty sure I usually get an update around now for EMA..." but I can assure you I was equally thrilled as ever to see it in my inbox last night! D GAH! One more update? Nooooooo. I don't want it to come cause I don't want the story to end, but bring it on I guess. I hope you start a new one up again soon!;D Summer is coming you know, less stress with school and all that jazz *hinthintwinkwink* lol. I'll save my farewell and overall review for the last update I guess.../ But there is no rush. Long and juicy works out LOVELYYY for meD ahahaha.

Whelp, I am glad to hear you are feeling better and the writer block is currently gone. Hopefully it won't return anytime soon. So I guess you can stop reading this and get your lovely writing juices flowing and onto Word so we can all read your magic. But ps, I'd TOTALLY purchase your books if you ever decide to be an author]
LunaRain chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
That was so awesome an ending and I thought for one Cassidy was actually leaving. You're so evil for making me curse at her dad. Anyways awesome story. I love it! Adrian is what I would call now a reformed rake ha ha ha ha ha XD
Everlasting Dreams chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
OHMAHHGAWD. THAT WAS SOO CUTE! AHDORABLEEEE, razzmahtazz, I hearttt the new Adrian ;) (Not really new, but I think you understand!)
White Alchemist chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
Yes! Finally! I've been dreaming to see this chapppie~! I love you! and your stories. It almost made me cry again. XD I hope I'd see the epilogue at last! :D
Unless-52 chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
Yay! You updated and they're together! Man, am I glad that this story didn't end yet...

I haven't seen any mistakes, and if I had, they were probably super minor for me to forget...Great job!

~Miyako
darkgurl92 chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
YES..their 35 are together and adrian finally realize that he loves cassidy :)

update soon
Cloudy Glass chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
YAY YAY YAY! You're back! This was a great chapter... ok, Larry was a little forced in my own humble opinion, but what do I know? It was great! Loved it! Yay!
LillieS chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
Yes, un update. The chapter caught me by suprise, well the whole lying part did. I can't believe there's one more update left and it's all over. That must feel like an accomplishment. Anyway, I like the new fictionpress, maybe that's because it's brand new. However, the logo seems like a Chinese character, not that I have anything against Chinese
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
Yayayayayayayayy! I loved this chapter! Especially Adrian blurting it out to her gayer. lol. And seriously? Her dad needs to find new ways of punishing her. I can't wait to see what happens next! And I'm still rooting for a sequel. lol
jeanannette chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
Finally! Frankly speaking, the story moved me...i cried...I have to go outside of our bedroom just to finnish reading the story...but kind of sad that the story is about to end. surely I'm going to miss it.
Alanisaur chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
I agree this is confusing! xD But I absolutely loved that you updated.! I feel like it was to easy for Adrian. But I still liked it. Messed up how the dad was lying to Cassidy! Someone shouldv'e gotten into a fight! D: Jk. Lol. Just lying.
AbbeyXD chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
haha never expected her dad to lie to her! lol he seemed so serious! but I loved the chapter so update soon! :)
Vickeetoreeuh chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
Aww this was a cute ending, it was a little bit on the cheesy side but i stilled loved it :D Can't wait for the epilogue!
do not click chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
fantasic! truly amazing, so blody happy! everything is good again
1,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »