Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
AJS chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Ahhh just finished reading this story and loved it. There were a few inconsistencies and typos throughout the story, but they were kind of inconsequential so I don't really remember any. I kind of agree that the whole relationship between Jase & Nina was a bit rushed and unnecessary though. And the whole thing with Kathleen was never really resolved. But I do love Adrian & Cassidy together and I'm glad he and Cassidy's father finally came around.

I don't really have much else to say. I really liked that their relationship was pretty upfront. At first when I started reading this I was scared that it would turn into a friends make a bet that Adrian can get any girl, but I'm glad it wasn't like that. I guess in a different way it kind of WAS like that except that he was upfront and honest about his intentions from the beginning. I liked seeing the progression of their relationship, and I'm glad that Cassidy was able to help Adrian through some of his shit.

I guess I also still wonder though if Adrian would have liked another girl if she had been able to stand up to him. Surely Cassidy isn't the only girl in the world who would do so, but then again he still liked her anyway even after Cassidy gave in, so I suppose it wasn't just that.

Anyway, I hope you'll continue to write because I'd like to continue to read more of what you write.

- Alyssa
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
LOL this is really funny so far and I feel like I can kinda relate because I just started college... except I'm basically the complete opposite of Cassidy. Not bad tho :)
Spellbound Otaku chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Hi! I'm so glad I finished reading this before you took it off the site...

I was bored and I was like 'I REMEMBER THAT AWESOME STORY I READ A FEW MONTHS AGO!' and went back to look for it. And saw there were only two chappies.

At first I was mad, and then I found the reason and got mad for an entirely different reason.

I HATE PLAGARISM! GOSH! IT SUCKS! THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND IT DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE COPIED! I think it was a pretty good decision on your part...plagiarism is a really big problem on this site...I'm pretty scared of posting my own story...

Anyways, just wanted to say I enjoyed it. And I might even go reread it on wattpad. XD
ujungpelangi chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Someone has told me about wattpad too. And since you join wattpad too, I'll visit them. I like this story much. When I think first about Adrian's secret, I think he comes from a super wealthy family. But I guess I'm wrong.
Nami98 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Awww :( well i read the chaps on wattpad, i hope you can update that soon as well, its a really good story, im looking for more! Please update soon :3
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh my God I'm so glad i finished reading your awesome story before u removed it!

It was awesome by the way. Loved Adrian xD
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Nawwww, Well I might take a look at Wattpad :D
White Alchemist chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
DON"T CHANGE IT! T_T It's perfect as the way it is! Well, grammatical errors would do. Though, I'm not ready to go on Wattpad, yet... I'm not ready with the big audience and readers, you know. XDD I'm sort of a beginner at writing, and I've gone a lot of troubles.

ANYWAYS, don't change the scenes! They're awesome! though, it's your choice anyway. :))And do your best girl. ;) You'll need that hard working spirit! :D
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
OMG! I'm a member in wattpad too!

Welcome! :D
Liz2cute4u chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm really disappointed you removed the story! It was a great plot and I love Cassidy's personality! :( I was on chapter 28 today when you removed it :( :( It's a shame because now I cannot finish it. :/
ChaEL16 chapter 39 . 10/5/2011
Oh, thank God I completed reading this story before you've removed it. IT was really a wonderful story. Not something easy to forget to. So Kudos to you ! :D
TaterTotta chapter 39 . 9/30/2011
i LOVED this(:
Crazy-Hime chapter 35 . 9/29/2011
Omg! This is PURE awesome!

I wish you would make another more great stories!

Thanks.
Curator of Divum chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
I always love to read about a head strong girl :) makes me think there are more to this world than the popular side XD
Spongy110 chapter 36 . 9/25/2011
I reaallyy liked this storyy!:) It was a good reaad:)
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »