Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
Liz2cute4u chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm really disappointed you removed the story! It was a great plot and I love Cassidy's personality! :( I was on chapter 28 today when you removed it :( :( It's a shame because now I cannot finish it. :/
ChaEL16 chapter 39 . 10/5/2011
Oh, thank God I completed reading this story before you've removed it. IT was really a wonderful story. Not something easy to forget to. So Kudos to you ! :D
TaterTotta chapter 39 . 9/30/2011
i LOVED this(:
Crazy-Hime chapter 35 . 9/29/2011
Omg! This is PURE awesome!

I wish you would make another more great stories!

Curator of Divum chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
I always love to read about a head strong girl :) makes me think there are more to this world than the popular side XD
Spongy110 chapter 36 . 9/25/2011
I reaallyy liked this storyy!:) It was a good reaad:)
Geekchick chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
Just a Little Miss chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well, I mean, other guys would probably love her for what she did to Adrian
myrrine chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
I really loved this story. It was fierce, sweet, funny, dramatic, sad and uplifting. I love how things panned out between Cassidy and Adrian, as well as Nina and Jace. Well done. Just a really great read. Nothing was forced, and it's very original. The gradual pace of their relationship (if you're not including the drunken encounters, which were great,hah) was perfect too. I hate when there is an instant love. Great job!
rosieroo chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hey there! I'm Rosie from A Drop of Romeo (usually I wouldn't be logged in, but you don't accept anonymous reviews!) and I'm please to tell you that your story has been inducted into ADoR's archive under the Geek and Hot Guy category! Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: From the beginning, we get a clear picture of exactly what the relationship between the two protagonists, Adrian and Cassidy, is truly like. Complete opposites, with Cassidy being more than a little naive and Adrian being, well, just not a nice person. Adrian is the epitome of a bad boy that instead of having a soft side deep inside, has to learn. Despite being overly arrogant he's somehow still loveable and has way more beneath the exterior than one would first think. The two have great chemistry and they interact well with each other, with numerous hilarious exchanges. ShadyPalmTree develops their relationship at a reasonable pace that rarely drags and is pretty realistic. The author also has a way of making all the characters, even the secondary ones, have a life of their own. The characters are all consistent and work well with each other. The story manages to balance seriousness with humour in a way that is realistic and can make my heart clench in one part, then laugh in another. Cassidy's unworldliness is often her downfall, leading to many uproariously funny situations. The plot is very solid with lots of twists that keep you on your feet throughout. Although it is set in a university environment there are a few references that seem too much like high school, for example everyone in the uni knowing who Adrian is - it would make more sense for certain groups/colleges to know who he is, rather than the entirety of an enormous university. Other than that, it was ridiculously well written with good descriptions that don't get overused.
chellygoesrawr chapter 36 . 8/22/2011
ALRIGHT. The first thing that I've gotta say is that Adrian is suuuch a sex crazed guy, haha. Anywho, this story was truly fantastic! It was humorous and I couldn't stop reading it.

How the heck did you make the guys like Jase or Terry or even the guys from "A Ray of Sunshine" so lovable? Did you base them on guys you know or just from outta your head? Thanks so much (o:
Jevanminx chapter 39 . 8/22/2011
Imitation is in no way a form of flattery with this kind of work, it is totally stealing, I am glad things have been sorted out for you.

Silly Little Storywriter chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
You seem like a really nice person, and I'm sorry to say this, but your story is so shallow.

Maybe it gets better, but I can't invest in your characters enough to care. Cassidy is self-righteous, ignorant and prejudiced. Adrian is a gigantic, misogynistic asshole. They're horrible and I don't want to read about them anymore. You went too over the top in making them opposites and ended up making them extremes. They're unlikable. Plus, her dad borders on mentally abusive. Just because he doesn't beat her up or call her names doesn't mean it's not abuse.

Again, I'm sorry if this is harsh, but some of the best criticism can be negative criticism.
4everSmiles chapter 36 . 8/17/2011
I loved this story :)
brokendollhouse chapter 38 . 8/15/2011
wow what a total asshole i cant believe someone would do something like that it is totally wrong! I support you fully
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »