Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
Geekchick chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
EEEKKKK
Just a Little Miss chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well, I mean, other guys would probably love her for what she did to Adrian
myrrine chapter 36 . 8/31/2011
I really loved this story. It was fierce, sweet, funny, dramatic, sad and uplifting. I love how things panned out between Cassidy and Adrian, as well as Nina and Jace. Well done. Just a really great read. Nothing was forced, and it's very original. The gradual pace of their relationship (if you're not including the drunken encounters, which were great,hah) was perfect too. I hate when there is an instant love. Great job!
rosieroo chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hey there! I'm Rosie from A Drop of Romeo (usually I wouldn't be logged in, but you don't accept anonymous reviews!) and I'm please to tell you that your story has been inducted into ADoR's archive under the Geek and Hot Guy category! Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: From the beginning, we get a clear picture of exactly what the relationship between the two protagonists, Adrian and Cassidy, is truly like. Complete opposites, with Cassidy being more than a little naive and Adrian being, well, just not a nice person. Adrian is the epitome of a bad boy that instead of having a soft side deep inside, has to learn. Despite being overly arrogant he's somehow still loveable and has way more beneath the exterior than one would first think. The two have great chemistry and they interact well with each other, with numerous hilarious exchanges. ShadyPalmTree develops their relationship at a reasonable pace that rarely drags and is pretty realistic. The author also has a way of making all the characters, even the secondary ones, have a life of their own. The characters are all consistent and work well with each other. The story manages to balance seriousness with humour in a way that is realistic and can make my heart clench in one part, then laugh in another. Cassidy's unworldliness is often her downfall, leading to many uproariously funny situations. The plot is very solid with lots of twists that keep you on your feet throughout. Although it is set in a university environment there are a few references that seem too much like high school, for example everyone in the uni knowing who Adrian is - it would make more sense for certain groups/colleges to know who he is, rather than the entirety of an enormous university. Other than that, it was ridiculously well written with good descriptions that don't get overused.
chellygoesrawr chapter 36 . 8/22/2011
ALRIGHT. The first thing that I've gotta say is that Adrian is suuuch a sex crazed guy, haha. Anywho, this story was truly fantastic! It was humorous and I couldn't stop reading it.

How the heck did you make the guys like Jase or Terry or even the guys from "A Ray of Sunshine" so lovable? Did you base them on guys you know or just from outta your head? Thanks so much (o:
Jevanminx chapter 39 . 8/22/2011
Imitation is in no way a form of flattery with this kind of work, it is totally stealing, I am glad things have been sorted out for you.

JM
Silly Little Storywriter chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
You seem like a really nice person, and I'm sorry to say this, but your story is so shallow.

Maybe it gets better, but I can't invest in your characters enough to care. Cassidy is self-righteous, ignorant and prejudiced. Adrian is a gigantic, misogynistic asshole. They're horrible and I don't want to read about them anymore. You went too over the top in making them opposites and ended up making them extremes. They're unlikable. Plus, her dad borders on mentally abusive. Just because he doesn't beat her up or call her names doesn't mean it's not abuse.

Again, I'm sorry if this is harsh, but some of the best criticism can be negative criticism.
4everSmiles chapter 36 . 8/17/2011
I loved this story :)
brokendollhouse chapter 38 . 8/15/2011
wow what a total asshole i cant believe someone would do something like that it is totally wrong! I support you fully
ADD1CTED chapter 39 . 8/15/2011
I'm sorry that you got plagiarised, but I'm that they took down. I'm also happy that you aren't taking you're stories down because I'm really starting to like and enjoy The Third Wheel. I hope fictionpress will disable the right-click button like wattpad to keep plagiarisms at minimum.
akaCHEEKS chapter 39 . 8/13/2011
Woah! I totally missed the part where you got plagiarized! I guess I've been away from FP for a long time. If you're thinking about going private with your stories, you should look into being added as an author in this livejournal group called plagiarism haven. All of the authors on there used to write for FP but they were all plagiarized over and over again that they decided to make their own group so that they can control the people accessing the site.

You could look up Myrika (she's one of the authors that used to write on FP). Her profile is still up on this website and she explains what their group is about. I'm a member but only as a reader and not a writer.

They have a great staff. I think you'll love them.
flamesflyer chapter 39 . 8/13/2011
I'm so glad that you were able to get it resolved so quickly. I really liked this story. I found that the characters were believable, I loved how you made each character perfectly imperfect and they balanced each other out very nicely. I'm not sure if I added you to author alert already, but I'm going to do it again just to make sure. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Ellie

ohh just wondering how did you find out that you were being plagerized?
Susan Holt chapter 39 . 8/13/2011
Sorry to hear about the plagiarism! Glad it worked out int he best way for you!

As I told you already, I love your writing and your stories!

Adrian remains the sexiest character I've ever read about, so far! He's the perfect match for Cassidy... or pretty much for every woman around! hahahahaha I mean, hey... who am I to say no to some Adrian, huh?

Funny and witty! I love it! Any sequel scheduled for this one?
pbgurl chapter 39 . 8/12/2011
Idiot, that's what he/she is.

I'm so so glad the site took it down quickly!

-Liz :D
ChrisDrewRocksMyWorld124 chapter 39 . 8/12/2011
Wow I'm glad you caught that plagiarizer, because plagiarism is definately not the best form of flattery. It just shows that they don't have the least bit of imagination and totally suck. Anyways where ever you go I'll be sure to read :)
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »