Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
LillieS chapter 39 . 8/15/2011
I'm sorry that you got plagiarised, but I'm that they took down. I'm also happy that you aren't taking you're stories down because I'm really starting to like and enjoy The Third Wheel. I hope fictionpress will disable the right-click button like wattpad to keep plagiarisms at minimum.
akaCHEEKS chapter 39 . 8/13/2011
Woah! I totally missed the part where you got plagiarized! I guess I've been away from FP for a long time. If you're thinking about going private with your stories, you should look into being added as an author in this livejournal group called plagiarism haven. All of the authors on there used to write for FP but they were all plagiarized over and over again that they decided to make their own group so that they can control the people accessing the site.

You could look up Myrika (she's one of the authors that used to write on FP). Her profile is still up on this website and she explains what their group is about. I'm a member but only as a reader and not a writer.

They have a great staff. I think you'll love them.
flamesflyer chapter 39 . 8/13/2011
I'm so glad that you were able to get it resolved so quickly. I really liked this story. I found that the characters were believable, I loved how you made each character perfectly imperfect and they balanced each other out very nicely. I'm not sure if I added you to author alert already, but I'm going to do it again just to make sure. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Ellie

ohh just wondering how did you find out that you were being plagerized?
Susan Holt chapter 39 . 8/13/2011
Sorry to hear about the plagiarism! Glad it worked out int he best way for you!

As I told you already, I love your writing and your stories!

Adrian remains the sexiest character I've ever read about, so far! He's the perfect match for Cassidy... or pretty much for every woman around! hahahahaha I mean, hey... who am I to say no to some Adrian, huh?

Funny and witty! I love it! Any sequel scheduled for this one?
pbgurl chapter 39 . 8/12/2011
Idiot, that's what he/she is.

I'm so so glad the site took it down quickly!

-Liz :D
ChrisDrewRocksMyWorld124 chapter 39 . 8/12/2011
Wow I'm glad you caught that plagiarizer, because plagiarism is definately not the best form of flattery. It just shows that they don't have the least bit of imagination and totally suck. Anyways where ever you go I'll be sure to read :)
natmarie chapter 39 . 8/12/2011
I'm so glad they were banned! Good grief indeed. May I suggest inkpop...it has some weird voting stuff and points going on...but if you ignore that...(or don't as it could get you a review from Harper Collins) it also doesn't let you cut and paste from a story...so unless someone wanted to type everything out (and that defeats their dumb laziness) they can't plagerize. If you do go, hunt me down, friend. :)
xcalibur07 chapter 39 . 8/11/2011
that's really a good news. i think this is the second time this story has been plagiarised, of course you'll piss off because it happen twice. i'm glad that this problem finally settle (again). thank you for keeping your stories here and please do continue writing in FP.
Geekchick chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Omg THIS is soo good!
the.sky.angel chapter 39 . 8/11/2011
YESSSSSSSS! VICTORY! HAHAHAHAHAHA! kool... i really love this story.. BEST 1 EVA!
aby pwn u chapter 39 . 8/11/2011
ZOMGZ! Yayyy! That was epic :D This is awesome! You get to continue writing! And I'll keep a look out for plagiarizers ;) Now we can read happily ever after! Huzawhh!
cosmopolitan chapter 39 . 8/11/2011
CONGRATS!

as for the last note... to imitate is to follow or endeavor to follow as a model or example...plagiarizing is copying, and very clearly NOT imitating.
AudrinaMaxwell chapter 39 . 8/11/2011
I'm glad to hear that the person who plagiarized your story has been caught and punished. I really enjoy your writing :)
sacrificed heart chapter 39 . 8/11/2011
I don't know if I've told you about Wattpad, but its a good site that doesn't allow people to highlight and copy the story. So incase you are looking to moving these stories to a different site, thats an option for you! :)
cursed light chapter 39 . 8/11/2011
HOORAY! If you ever decide to join the website that I told you about message me!
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »