Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
CutieSOS chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
Its awfull that you were plagiarised. very sorry for you.
cath2356 chapter 37 . 8/11/2011
On the asian fanfic site I went to the support window and filed a complaint ticket about the plagarism. Hope it helps!
cath2356 chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
I tried to report it, but the site just says the story has been marked private :( Sorry! let me know if there is another way I can help!
AbbeyXD chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
yeah I checked this website out-asianfanfics-I think. Can't believe someone would copy your story and post it on some other website! Let me know what I can do to help! :)
squillink93 chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
i'm so disgusted and angry that this has happened to you! unfortunately the story is marked private, if we made accounts, could we report it? it sickens me how low people would stoop; writing is a serious gift, if you don't have it, don't punish and exploit the people who do!
Sodnekdnskhjb chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
Jeez I hate when this happens to people. I'm so sorry. I really hope u r able to get it down. I'll take a look at the link when I get on my computer. Again, I'm sorry. :(
cursed light chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
The story is private I can't seem to get to it :(I will try to make an account and try it again.
the.sky.angel chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
OMG! THAT BITCH!... YOU SHOULD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOTALLY COMPLAIN! grrrr... i hate it when people do that! grrrr... ill get that person who ever did that. YOU GOT MY HELP!
White Alchemist chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
:(((( I'm so sorry! :( They're insolent creatures. I had to register but when I went to that link, they made it private! :( The only thing I found are the comments. :((( I wish I could help you, but someone made a notice that it was marked private to stop me from commenting. :(
violet-eyez chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
I am outraged how could someone do this...hope this gets resolved
ebs12 chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
i'm unable to access the story because it is marked private and apparently you can only complain to the moderators to have the plagerism removed if you have a story of your own posted on their site - sorry.
Fightingrose chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
That is ridiculous! I can't believe someone would do something so douchey. I looked on the site to see if there was anywhere I could report it, but I didn't see anything. If you find any such link, please share! I'm so sorry this happened to you and I love your story!
miquest chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
Hi,

I'm sorry this has happened to you here. I've made my opinion clear on that website.

I'm sure the copy will be taken down,

maiqst.
aby pwn u chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
Wow, that's terrible but the author is getting lots of comments about this so I expect the story to be down soon. Also, I made an account so I could comment as well. I also found that the other story up there by that author was ALSO plagiarized! I hope they know that is wrong and I contacted the original author of that story before i did something rash (like leaving a rude comment). I hope they learn their lesson and that made me really upset :( Anyways, good luck to you and I'm one of your many supporters right here by your side :D Toodles, Aby
Garneau chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
Hi,

I was reading the terms and rules of the Asianfanfics site and it said that you (as the original author) need to contact the moderators of the site using Asian Ticket System (ATS) with proof (probably just a link to the FictionPress original) and then they can remove it.

Hopefully the copy will be taken down (I've already voiced my opinion on the plagiarised copy's site), as your work would be sorely missed on FictionPress.

Good luck,