Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
AbbeyXD chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
yeah I checked this website out-asianfanfics-I think. Can't believe someone would copy your story and post it on some other website! Let me know what I can do to help! :)
squillink93 chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
i'm so disgusted and angry that this has happened to you! unfortunately the story is marked private, if we made accounts, could we report it? it sickens me how low people would stoop; writing is a serious gift, if you don't have it, don't punish and exploit the people who do!
CULLENCRAZY1 chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
Jeez I hate when this happens to people. I'm so sorry. I really hope u r able to get it down. I'll take a look at the link when I get on my computer. Again, I'm sorry. :(
cursed light chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
The story is private I can't seem to get to it :(I will try to make an account and try it again.
the.sky.angel chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
OMG! THAT BITCH!... YOU SHOULD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOTALLY COMPLAIN! grrrr... i hate it when people do that! grrrr... ill get that person who ever did that. YOU GOT MY HELP!
White Alchemist chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
:(((( I'm so sorry! :( They're insolent creatures. I had to register but when I went to that link, they made it private! :( The only thing I found are the comments. :((( I wish I could help you, but someone made a notice that it was marked private to stop me from commenting. :(
violet-eyez chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
I am outraged how could someone do this...hope this gets resolved
ebs12 chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
i'm unable to access the story because it is marked private and apparently you can only complain to the moderators to have the plagerism removed if you have a story of your own posted on their site - sorry.
Fightingrose chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
That is ridiculous! I can't believe someone would do something so douchey. I looked on the site to see if there was anywhere I could report it, but I didn't see anything. If you find any such link, please share! I'm so sorry this happened to you and I love your story!
miquest chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
Hi,

I'm sorry this has happened to you here. I've made my opinion clear on that website.

I'm sure the copy will be taken down,

maiqst.
aby pwn u chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
Wow, that's terrible but the author is getting lots of comments about this so I expect the story to be down soon. Also, I made an account so I could comment as well. I also found that the other story up there by that author was ALSO plagiarized! I hope they know that is wrong and I contacted the original author of that story before i did something rash (like leaving a rude comment). I hope they learn their lesson and that made me really upset :( Anyways, good luck to you and I'm one of your many supporters right here by your side :D Toodles, Aby
Garneau chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
Hi,

I was reading the terms and rules of the Asianfanfics site and it said that you (as the original author) need to contact the moderators of the site using Asian Ticket System (ATS) with proof (probably just a link to the FictionPress original) and then they can remove it.

Hopefully the copy will be taken down (I've already voiced my opinion on the plagiarised copy's site), as your work would be sorely missed on FictionPress.

Good luck,

Garneau.
The Imagination Addict chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
hey! people always say imitation is the highest form of flattery, but it's downright annoying too! well, just contact the webmaster and he/she will take it down. leave your work up here in the meantime to help prove you're the original writer. um... then i'd suggest you move over to wattpad. there's copyrights protection, though someone i suggested check it out told me they have very strict ratings, like really explicit stuff isn't allowed or has a Restricted rating that limits readers. but other than that, ive been googling sites and there's places like WEbook as well. quite a few. i think you could go check out the various features then select one that best meets your needs and move over. then take down the content from here, or maybe leave preview chapters and leave a note on your profile saying you've moved?
Ivix chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
and there goes those stupid people.. always messing up for the other readers /

You are an awesome writer, It's going to be a shame if we couldn't be able to read your stories anymore /

I hope it doesn't happen again
Left-Handed Writer chapter 37 . 8/4/2011
I read the whole story in about a day and I loved it! Can't wait to read more of your stories.
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »