Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
miquest chapter 38 . 8/10/2011

I'm sorry this has happened to you here. I've made my opinion clear on that website.

I'm sure the copy will be taken down,

aby pwn u chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
Wow, that's terrible but the author is getting lots of comments about this so I expect the story to be down soon. Also, I made an account so I could comment as well. I also found that the other story up there by that author was ALSO plagiarized! I hope they know that is wrong and I contacted the original author of that story before i did something rash (like leaving a rude comment). I hope they learn their lesson and that made me really upset :( Anyways, good luck to you and I'm one of your many supporters right here by your side :D Toodles, Aby
Garneau chapter 38 . 8/10/2011

I was reading the terms and rules of the Asianfanfics site and it said that you (as the original author) need to contact the moderators of the site using Asian Ticket System (ATS) with proof (probably just a link to the FictionPress original) and then they can remove it.

Hopefully the copy will be taken down (I've already voiced my opinion on the plagiarised copy's site), as your work would be sorely missed on FictionPress.

Good luck,

The Imagination Addict chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
hey! people always say imitation is the highest form of flattery, but it's downright annoying too! well, just contact the webmaster and he/she will take it down. leave your work up here in the meantime to help prove you're the original writer. um... then i'd suggest you move over to wattpad. there's copyrights protection, though someone i suggested check it out told me they have very strict ratings, like really explicit stuff isn't allowed or has a Restricted rating that limits readers. but other than that, ive been googling sites and there's places like WEbook as well. quite a few. i think you could go check out the various features then select one that best meets your needs and move over. then take down the content from here, or maybe leave preview chapters and leave a note on your profile saying you've moved?
Ivix chapter 38 . 8/10/2011
and there goes those stupid people.. always messing up for the other readers /

You are an awesome writer, It's going to be a shame if we couldn't be able to read your stories anymore /

I hope it doesn't happen again
Left-Handed Writer chapter 37 . 8/4/2011
I read the whole story in about a day and I loved it! Can't wait to read more of your stories.
ChrisDrewRocksMyWorld124 chapter 37 . 8/1/2011
You have some mad skills! Everything that you wrote was believable and I hope there might be an Adrian/Cassidy or a Nina/Jase oneshot in the future ;) Anyways thanks for the nice read!
callmejessb chapter 36 . 7/29/2011
Lol my previous comment was meant for this chapter

I was on 29 cause I was redrawing my favorite parts :)

callmejessb chapter 29 . 7/29/2011
This was…sooooo AMAZING. the characters the plot your writing everything was amazing!

The ending was SOOO sweet, he was hard to get but it was worth it in the end. I stayed up Soooo late TWICE reading this story:) great job , really

SilhouetteBehindTheCurtain chapter 37 . 7/27/2011
I love this story, I read it a while back and finally got an accpunt, so I can finally review and put you in my favorites. I will definety read The Third Wheel and PLEASE MAKE A ONE SHOT OF CASSIDY AND ADRIAN'S RELATIONSHIP!
Morpheus' Beloved chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
Electric Monk chapter 36 . 7/23/2011
The celibacy stuff is hilarious bullshit given both character's established enjoyment, but since I liked everything else (and there were no stupid pregnancies) I more or less love this story.
Da-zGreen chapter 36 . 7/19/2011
Awwww this is to an end now! I'm glad that you finished! Sorry I havent reviewed in a longggg time! But I'm glad to see that you did just fine with the story! I'm glad that Adrian finally realizes his true feelings for Cassidy! ANd this epilogue is awesome! It testes their relationship and how true Adrian is to Cassidy! Your an awesome writer, and I would love to read more from you!
whackedout101 chapter 36 . 7/19/2011
Well this definitely hilarious and ironic. I don't know if you remember me, but I Judy reviewed your other story, 'Ray of Sunshine' and it turns out, I already read one of your other stories and not only that, but loved it and put it on my favorites and alerts. Huh.

Well I have to say, you definitely did an amazing job on this whole story and I mean, AMAZING!

This was written very well and definitely had my moments when I cried or laughed so long I couldnt breathe! You've definitely grown up as a writer and I commend you for your amazing story!

Thanks for a fantastic read!
DorkExpress chapter 37 . 7/18/2011