Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
ChrisDrewRocksMyWorld124 chapter 37 . 8/1/2011
You have some mad skills! Everything that you wrote was believable and I hope there might be an Adrian/Cassidy or a Nina/Jase oneshot in the future ;) Anyways thanks for the nice read!
callmejessb chapter 36 . 7/29/2011
Lol my previous comment was meant for this chapter

I was on 29 cause I was redrawing my favorite parts :)

-Jess
callmejessb chapter 29 . 7/29/2011
This was…sooooo AMAZING. the characters the plot your writing everything was amazing!

The ending was SOOO sweet, he was hard to get but it was worth it in the end. I stayed up Soooo late TWICE reading this story:) great job , really

-Jess
SilhouetteBehindTheCurtain chapter 37 . 7/27/2011
I love this story, I read it a while back and finally got an accpunt, so I can finally review and put you in my favorites. I will definety read The Third Wheel and PLEASE MAKE A ONE SHOT OF CASSIDY AND ADRIAN'S RELATIONSHIP!
Morpheus' Beloved chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
YES OMG I DID NOW I JUST HOPE THAT THEY DATE SO BAD! IDK Y BUT I DO :(
Electric Monk chapter 36 . 7/23/2011
The celibacy stuff is hilarious bullshit given both character's established enjoyment, but since I liked everything else (and there were no stupid pregnancies) I more or less love this story.
Da-zGreen chapter 36 . 7/19/2011
Awwww this is to an end now! I'm glad that you finished! Sorry I havent reviewed in a longggg time! But I'm glad to see that you did just fine with the story! I'm glad that Adrian finally realizes his true feelings for Cassidy! ANd this epilogue is awesome! It testes their relationship and how true Adrian is to Cassidy! Your an awesome writer, and I would love to read more from you!
whackedout101 chapter 36 . 7/19/2011
Well this definitely hilarious and ironic. I don't know if you remember me, but I Judy reviewed your other story, 'Ray of Sunshine' and it turns out, I already read one of your other stories and not only that, but loved it and put it on my favorites and alerts. Huh.

Well I have to say, you definitely did an amazing job on this whole story and I mean, AMAZING!

This was written very well and definitely had my moments when I cried or laughed so long I couldnt breathe! You've definitely grown up as a writer and I commend you for your amazing story!

Thanks for a fantastic read!
DorkExpress chapter 37 . 7/18/2011
will do captain!

XOXO
Origin Of Catastrophe chapter 20 . 7/18/2011
What on earth? I mean she says he wears contacts and everyone gasps? An uproar of questions starts? I mean it's okay to have some things that are unrealistic or even down right incorrect (as accidents do happen), but that kind of took the cake. What kind of "college" is that? Where on this planet does anyone even care about something so regular and mundane? And has no one ever looked him in the eye? Because contacts are not invisible and considering the number of females he's been in close proximity with, you would think someone would have noticed.

There were a few other things that didn't make sense early in the story as well, but those were probably just oversight - such as her courses being named "math" and "english" (which wouldn't exist, college courses have more specific names, even if it's Math 101 or something), and a couple moments where Cassidy's 'naivety' verged on stupidly clueless (because there is a fine line between innocent and moron). Also, you write like everyone in an entire university knows Adrian - this is virtually impossible, unless it's the smallest college known to mankind (which there is no comment on this)

All of this is not to say that your story has no merits - you write very well, use good grammar and punctuation, generally twist the plot to capture someone's mind (that's what kept me reading up to chp 20), and don't needlessly shift point of view. But on the whole, you might want to glance again at how realistic the situations are, and how three dimensional some of the secondary characters are.
White Alchemist chapter 37 . 7/18/2011
YAHOO! Another one-shot for Adrian and Cassidy! Good luck on that! And another story, eh? Nice one, Shady! :D
xcalibur07 chapter 36 . 7/17/2011
this is one of my favourite story here in FP and thank you so much for completing this amazing story.
saritta chapter 36 . 7/17/2011
That has to be the sweetest most selfless things ive heard of a guy doing, well one of the most. Congratz on finishing the story, I lived for i. You should really take it to a publisher ( Y )
mimartiyo chapter 36 . 7/15/2011
very awesome story and so...very true. Great job!
Bellaa Muerte chapter 36 . 7/11/2011
Holy mother of God this was one of the most amazing stories ever, and the first I read on this site. Fantastic. I have no idea why the hell you haven't been published. The characters were great although Kathleen annoyed me xD and it was all very, VERY, well written. I loved how it went far, but not too far, just far enough to the sexual side haha. Anddd I fell in love with Adrian, he sounds amazing. Also, I could identify with Cassidy because I'm also on the prude-ish side hahaha. Well, I can see why you have so many review, this story was absolutely wonderful. Keep writing!
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »