Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
AnemoneTaipa chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
aww! amazing chapter as usual

cassidys so innocent
ebs12 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
what an ass! he puposefully tries to get her drunk? seems like he's getting worse. update soon
sappyromancelvr chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
...sucks for Cassidy.

And I'll be rooting for Spain. 2:30 AM, gotta go get some red bull..haha.
mesweetescape chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
OH HOT DAMN. LOL.

Way to put a cliffhanger man. now im just gnna sit here and wait for you to update and see if Adrian the loser is going to get what he wants but doesnt really deserve. And the weird thing is, i hope it does because her innocence is just plain.. annoying. but she so will hate herself the next day.

Anywho. I love your story! update update!
FairyEyes88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
the story I think is a great story. I love to read it and i couldnt stop reading it. cant wait for more updates on the story. keep wait for chapters in the story. i read all ten chapters it is so good.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
What did she mean by please don't tell my parents? What will her reaction the next day be? I can't wait to see what happens next!
Floppy125 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I really hope he starts being more sensitive and stop thinking about sex all the time...

GO SPAIN! Hahaha

I'll see the match tomorrow ;)

anyways,... Please update ASAP
xxjoceyuxx chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
this was a cute update, but i can't help but still think that adrian is a total dick for continuing to use cassidy like this. though its really amusing how she got herself back into the mess she was trying to avoid, can't wait to see how their relationship progresses! also if/when he actually starts to like her
pbgurl chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
UGH! Adrian pisses me the hell off sometimes. I love him but ugh I just want to slap him so freaking hard! lol!

This is why I love Cassidy. She doesn't put up with his bullsh*t even when she is drunk. Cassidy reminds me so much of me right now, except I'm not as naive as she is though.

-Liz :D
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I love it!

The whole crappy internet thing I get and it sucks so bad.

Poor you on the 4th!

Wow guys are stupid.

Can't wait for more please update soon!

Have a good week!

-Ifly*hugs*
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Awesome chapter. I loved it! Update really soon :)
11cina24 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I know right! Spain will kick ass, hopefully(:

Haha I wonder how it's going to be when she's sober and he tells her she gave him a hand job!

That should be fun:P

I noticed that this story is just centered around sex and parties. That's like the main thing,lol.

Good chappie though.
moi belle chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
AH this was such a great chapter! Please update again soon! I want to see where Adrian & Cassidy's friendship will go and if they'll ever be more! LOVE LOVE LOVE
HelgaBertoni chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Loved it, update soon!
ZoeLouise-x chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
YAY they're friends! Even if it's just because he wants to sleep with her. I wouldn't like to be him when she finds out that he's basically using her for her friendship. She seems conpletely content on being his friend. I just wonder what else they're gunna get up to & I wonder since they're now friends sorta that his caring/intimate side will come out to her in time. I know it said earlier that he's only like that when drunk but he could become like that with her in time right? haa anyway I'm loving it as always and continue to update! : ) I'll be looking forward to it.
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »