Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
emmasofie chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
hello again (:

this chapter was great, although I really don't like Adrian. He's a bitch. Haha, really, he bothers me so much, I hate it!

Either way, thanks for updating! Hope you do so again soon!

Ladyashi chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Looks like Cassidy doesn't want to let Adrian go. :D Please update soon! :3
castiel89 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
A little bit of deja vu, huh? Lol! I think if Adrian stopped worrying about being Cassiy's friend (like overanalyzing the situation an how she's a girl and blah blah blah), it's be a lot easier to accomplish. I mean, when he was comforting her in the bathroom, that's something a FRIEND would do.

And don't worry. My parents were slightly less strict than Cassidy's. I don't know how many times I had to lie to go out and drink underage or go to a party.. Hell, it's still a little bad now that I'm 21. I just don't care anymore lol.

Looking forward to more! Cannot wait to see the reaction come the morning after! Hahaha
sdyedanney chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
hey there! just found your fic! i so love it! it's so fun to read... can't wait for more... hope u can update soon! can't wait for more cassidy and adrian scenes woot woot!
chng234 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
adrian is a jerk. how can he jus pretend to be her fren when his whole mind jus wan to have sex with her? i think cass is better off without him
aby pwn u chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
Haha! Someone get the bleach! O: Spain won the World Cup 2010 :O I can't believe it's over!
ThatBlondeGirl chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
wow your poor friends! i thought my parents were strict, but they aren't near as bad as the ones in the story lol anyway, this was a good chapter :) i did notice one thing though, you described the girl as having the intellegence of a rat, but rats are actually very least thats what people at pet stores say lol. looking forward for more-update soon (:
bumbleB825 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
I don't know what to think about Adrian anymore

Like he tries to uses her

But that last part at the end it seemed like he actually cared or something?

I do not know anymore haha

Great chapter, my favorite part was that end
AnemoneTaipa chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
aww! amazing chapter as usual

cassidys so innocent
ebs12 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
what an ass! he puposefully tries to get her drunk? seems like he's getting worse. update soon
sappyromancelvr chapter 10 . 7/11/2010 for Cassidy.

And I'll be rooting for Spain. 2:30 AM, gotta go get some red bull..haha.
mesweetescape chapter 10 . 7/11/2010

Way to put a cliffhanger man. now im just gnna sit here and wait for you to update and see if Adrian the loser is going to get what he wants but doesnt really deserve. And the weird thing is, i hope it does because her innocence is just plain.. annoying. but she so will hate herself the next day.

Anywho. I love your story! update update!
FairyEyes88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
the story I think is a great story. I love to read it and i couldnt stop reading it. cant wait for more updates on the story. keep wait for chapters in the story. i read all ten chapters it is so good.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
What did she mean by please don't tell my parents? What will her reaction the next day be? I can't wait to see what happens next!
Floppy125 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I really hope he starts being more sensitive and stop thinking about sex all the time...

GO SPAIN! Hahaha

I'll see the match tomorrow ;)

anyways,... Please update ASAP