Reviews for The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
sdyedanney chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
hey there! just found your fic! i so love it! it's so fun to read... can't wait for more... hope u can update soon! can't wait for more cassidy and adrian scenes woot woot!
chng234 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
adrian is a jerk. how can he jus pretend to be her fren when his whole mind jus wan to have sex with her? i think cass is better off without him
aby pwn u chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
Haha! Someone get the bleach! O: Spain won the World Cup 2010 :O I can't believe it's over!
ThatBlondeGirl chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
wow your poor friends! i thought my parents were strict, but they aren't near as bad as the ones in the story lol anyway, this was a good chapter :) i did notice one thing though, you described the girl as having the intellegence of a rat, but rats are actually very smart...at least thats what people at pet stores say lol. looking forward for more-update soon (:
bumbleB825 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
I don't know what to think about Adrian anymore

Like he tries to uses her

But that last part at the end it seemed like he actually cared or something?

I do not know anymore haha

Great chapter, my favorite part was that end
AnemoneTaipa chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
aww! amazing chapter as usual

cassidys so innocent
ebs12 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
what an ass! he puposefully tries to get her drunk? seems like he's getting worse. update soon
sappyromancelvr chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
...sucks for Cassidy.

And I'll be rooting for Spain. 2:30 AM, gotta go get some red bull..haha.
mesweetescape chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
OH HOT DAMN. LOL.

Way to put a cliffhanger man. now im just gnna sit here and wait for you to update and see if Adrian the loser is going to get what he wants but doesnt really deserve. And the weird thing is, i hope it does because her innocence is just plain.. annoying. but she so will hate herself the next day.

Anywho. I love your story! update update!
FairyEyes88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
the story I think is a great story. I love to read it and i couldnt stop reading it. cant wait for more updates on the story. keep wait for chapters in the story. i read all ten chapters it is so good.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
What did she mean by please don't tell my parents? What will her reaction the next day be? I can't wait to see what happens next!
Floppy125 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I really hope he starts being more sensitive and stop thinking about sex all the time...

GO SPAIN! Hahaha

I'll see the match tomorrow ;)

anyways,... Please update ASAP
xxjoceyuxx chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
this was a cute update, but i can't help but still think that adrian is a total dick for continuing to use cassidy like this. though its really amusing how she got herself back into the mess she was trying to avoid, can't wait to see how their relationship progresses! also if/when he actually starts to like her
pbgurl chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
UGH! Adrian pisses me the hell off sometimes. I love him but ugh I just want to slap him so freaking hard! lol!

This is why I love Cassidy. She doesn't put up with his bullsh*t even when she is drunk. Cassidy reminds me so much of me right now, except I'm not as naive as she is though.

-Liz :D
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I love it!

The whole crappy internet thing I get and it sucks so bad.

Poor you on the 4th!

Wow guys are stupid.

Can't wait for more please update soon!

Have a good week!