Reviews for We've All Got It Coming
HiddenFromYou chapter 40 . 7/3/2010
32. Two Out of Three - I'm not sure I understand the meaning of this. I mean, it might be because it's 2:30 in the morning, but I got the distinct impression you were talking about having past lives? But then I didn't understand how that linked to the start of the poem. Damn it, I'm useless in the morning! .

34. Was Versus Am - This sparked a lot of thought in me, about how, no matter how hard we try to run away from who we are or try to change ourselves, the past and who we "used" to be will always catch up in the end. A nice little poem.

I love numbers 36 and 37. Nothing bad to say about them. :)

39. Liberation - I counted the times I could have told my father this today. I wish he'd just ask me. It's got to be pretty bloody obvious. I brought a t-shirt with 'GIRLS' on it with pictures of semi-naked women in the letters for goodness sake!

Sorry about the rant. :/

40. Forest Versus Trees - I'm not sure how the title reflects the poem, but the poem itself really gave me a good feeling. :)

Congrats on the multiple updates! :D
HiddenFromYou chapter 31 . 6/20/2010
Reviewing a good few chapters at once. :)

23. First Sight - I think it's a bit cheesy, which made me automatically pull away from it. It doesn't help that I can't relate to it either.

24. Change - The sadness here was palpable. "Flying home" really points towards dying for me, though I'm not sure that's what you meant.

28. Forgiveness - Truly powerful. Is the woman real?

31. Best Friends - Another one I can relate to. :(

As usual, I love your work. You always make me really think and consider what you've said, its meaning, and its relation to me. Thank you.
brosandi chapter 31 . 6/19/2010
Best Friends

The pinky promises!

I love and miss you! Also, I like all these minipoems. I would say something like "they provide insight into your personality" or something like that, but that feels too generic. THEY'S GOOD.

I have to admit I wasn't sure about the one with Pearl of the Stars lyrics, but then again I'm so crazy about Coheed that seeing them elsewhere confuses me.

Good work, ladyfriend. Keep it up.
Isca chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
Interesting. I had an image in my mind of a lonely girl walking down a deserted road, her eyes glued to the telephone poles, wondering how much further she had to go in order to find happiness.
Isca chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
"One last time." I've had those moments too: when you don't care what you're talking about, as long as the other person keeps talking, so that you can 'be in their presence' just a second longer.
drink me pretty chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
i know the feeling

exceedingly well.
HiddenFromYou chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
Mother's are usually far more accepting than we, as teenagers, think they are. But I was terrified when I had to tell my mum I wasn't straight, so I can really relate to this. :)
drink me pretty chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
haha!

that would be an awesome way to come out,

methinks. certainly the potentially humorous

aspect would help...
drink me pretty chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
"the only thing i like in moderation is moderation."

god, do i know the feeling.

so, i kinda read this pillowbook, but don't

always know what to say to such short snippets

most of the time, so that's why this is my

first review. yeah. just letting you know

you still rock :)
HiddenFromYou chapter 15 . 6/4/2010
Sorry I haven't been reviewing your stuff recently. I haven't had time. I just had to say though, that this is collection is brilliant. Each piece is short, but delivers a great deal of power. Love chapters 1 and 15 the best. :)
Nabootique chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Haha these remind me of my poems. So, naturally, I love them all. *favorites*
Nabootique chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Cute :D
kurosakuratenshi chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
i can't really think of what to put as a review but the poem was good
kurosakuratenshi chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
good poem, i hope your family life does not suck, i know mine does
Creeping Collarbones chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
I like these, nice, short poems.

Keep it up. (: