Reviews for French Kisses
CassandraStacy chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This was an amazing story. And quite quite original. I'm kind of glad the "jerk" won out in the end. Since college, I have started viewing romantic comedies with more realism. Like the Wedding Planner for example. Why would J Lo think that Matthew M would make a good husband after how he treated his previous fiance? Also, I used to hate the ending of My Best Friends wedding. Now I love it. All that aside, I really did enjoy this story but I hope that you continue writing!

Cassandra
resplendent chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Aww :) I really liked this!

You should write more!
pandaS2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I have to say you're a great author the whole time my heart was being wrenched and I was annoyed and embarrased for the guy but OMg I hate the ending. Honestly she ran off with her friend who caused all the trouble and she doesn't even say sorry I really don't like her and am kind of sad I read her story
ithinkyourgay chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
this is a beautiful story. great work!

GO THE JERK!
greensmiles chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I LOVED IT! bout time someone brought a breath of fresh air around here :L good job
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I love the idea :D

And the story ;
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Love it.!.

Great storyline, yet to come across anything like it.!.

And you say your not a writer Pfftt... :P
Incohesive chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh my, that was an awesome read. I re-read this multiple times in one sitting because it's awesome like that.
Awooooga chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hey, this sounds like a really interesting concept. Not many stories on FP are written from the male point of view (unless they're male/male), so it's nice to have a refreshing change.

I really like your writing style so far, there's clearly a very strong voice in your character and you've got a good hold on him. I don't have time to read this all now (alas, I wish I did!) but from the first I'm already hooked and I want to know what happens.

I love romance tales with a twist, can you tell? P

Roxie H.
effection chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I think I truly, madly, deeply love you for this. This is so good. I'd write more of a review, but I'm scrolling back up to reread. Holy shit.
victoriai434 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
she's... meh, kind of a bitch.. i don't know..

i want harvey for mee! :3
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
That long paragraph was painful to read ... But overall, I really like the perspective; very original. :)
lazzagna chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I really, really liked this. Mostly because every story you hear is from the best friend's POV. This was so refreshing and witty with a romantic twist. Well done.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3