Reviews for Emiko The Furry Trophy
Horny13YearOld chapter 8 . 4/8
Me and my friends took a good old wank to this story. It was most enjoyable. I wish there were more authors like you. Also, do you animated. I would to watch an animated series of this story, a lot.
Xoxo, Dolan Dark
dogi glich chapter 2 . 2/16
hoott
Content chapter 4 . 1/31
If you just read this fanfic then I suggest read the one showing the sharks point of view before the sequel. Just so you how the foxes are total $$ wipes before reading the sequel and you be all like: OH D MN THIS IS FUKD UP! Just so you know (•¿–)
Maddox Rhodes chapter 7 . 1/30
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY EMOJIS DONT SHOW! XD I meant to put: so {middle finger} PronHud {wink} {smile}
Maddox Rhodes chapter 7 . 1/30
Maddox Rhodes is a name I generated (so ha! Take that creeps!) also I looked at the other reviews... Turning On ness, I laughed so f-ing hard so for TURNING ON NESS I GIVE YOU A (drumroll) AN 8.4 OUT OF TEN! Also I give this fanfic a 12/10 IGN rating, very high quality descriptive-ness [kill me XD]
Maddox Rhodes chapter 7 . 1/30
This is possibly one of the best furry fanfic I’ve ever read. Not because of the sex (so PronHud ... America bith) but because of the story, in the first chapter I’m like: wat?! But it connects to the other chapters in some way. If there one thing I would change, it would be that Emi doesn’t die. (if she is alive in the sequel then sry I haven’t read it yet) Why would I change that? Simple, it’s TOO MUCH of a cliffhanger (yes cliffhangers have limits) which makes people just think: “ Wait... wha-what? Why?! What now!?” Otherwise it’s, and I quote, “SO_BOOTIFUL!”
LemLem chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Quite the interesting story you have going here. My only issue is that "you'reself" is actually supposed to be "yourself".
noahrubydust chapter 3 . 1/29/2017
You did a really good job. Great characters, great story in general
SuperSonic62EpicMario99 chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Wow. This was a wild ride. Let's take this by category...

STORY
The story of this... Well, story, is pretty generic. I didn't find myself invested in it as I should have been. Maybe if Emiko's getting sent to the village wasn't so abrupt, I would give it a higher rating than 4/10.

GRAMMAR, SPELLING, ETC.
While I did find some mistakes in grammar and stuff, (i.e. the use of "you're" instead of "your") it wasn't enough to throw me off from the story, and for that, I applaud you. Seriously. I just applauded you in real life. 7/10.

DESCRIPTION
Yes, there were brief explanations of what characters looked like, and a picture of Emiko, but I feel as if it wasn't enough for some reason. It's probably just the critic side of me thinking that, so I give an 8/10.

BONUS CATEGORY: TURNING ON-NESS
I have no words to describe how much this turned me on. Except for that last chapter, with the blood and the eating... Not gonna lie, I, uh... did "the thing" a few times reading this. 7/10. HOWEVER, I have a huge boner for sharks, so 8/10.

OVERALL
7/10! Beautifully executed, though it felt like something was missing. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
Pretty good, keep it up!
pepelove69 chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
this story is disgusting.
Prime Jeremy chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
what is wrong with you?! why would you post this?!
GreyWolf77 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh... well... holy crap XD

That reminds me of a picture I saw... nvm, anyways, good job, just a little difficult to read, but still manageable.

On to the next chapter where she probably gets fucked in some new kinky way XD
Jess chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
WOW just awful
anon chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
In this day and age there is spell check available almost everywhere. There is no excuse not to use it.