Reviews for Emiko The Furry Trophy
SuperSonic62EpicMario99 chapter 8 . 11/4
Wow. This was a wild ride. Let's take this by category...

The story of this... Well, story, is pretty generic. I didn't find myself invested in it as I should have been. Maybe if Emiko's getting sent to the village wasn't so abrupt, I would give it a higher rating than 4/10.

While I did find some mistakes in grammar and stuff, (i.e. the use of "you're" instead of "your") it wasn't enough to throw me off from the story, and for that, I applaud you. Seriously. I just applauded you in real life. 7/10.

Yes, there were brief explanations of what characters looked like, and a picture of Emiko, but I feel as if it wasn't enough for some reason. It's probably just the critic side of me thinking that, so I give an 8/10.

I have no words to describe how much this turned me on. Except for that last chapter, with the blood and the eating... Not gonna lie, I, uh... did "the thing" a few times reading this. 7/10. HOWEVER, I have a huge boner for sharks, so 8/10.

7/10! Beautifully executed, though it felt like something was missing. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17
Pretty good, keep it up!
pepelove69 chapter 2 . 6/24
this story is disgusting.
jeremy1555 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
what is wrong with you?! why would you post this?!
GreyWolf77 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh... well... holy crap XD

That reminds me of a picture I saw... nvm, anyways, good job, just a little difficult to read, but still manageable.

On to the next chapter where she probably gets fucked in some new kinky way XD
Jess chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
WOW just awful
anon chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
In this day and age there is spell check available almost everywhere. There is no excuse not to use it.
Anemikothefurrytrophyfan chapter 7 . 6/14/2010

you are so amazing...I feel really sad though that emiko died

though how about the title kelly the savior of the dragon tribe?

I know it isn't really good...well I tried:) please reply to this in one of your chapters on what the title,rating is thanks :D
myheartisyours chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
this story is really different and i hope you keep writing it :D!, it can be a little random and overly intense in some places but then you get it just right :P
ph91 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
im confused as to why it says that the story is complete i hope it isnt finished coz i cant wait for an update
dreamercrys chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Love it! Can't wait for more!