Reviews for Fairy Tale
seredemia chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Is this the last chapter? :( Well, I'm reviewing as I read, so yeah

AAW. I loved how even when Snowe was nearly unconscious, she still said to Charlie that it was good to see him. I don't know why, but I like that and I thought it was rather sweet... Even though we hardly know much about Charlie, we can tell that they're both really close to each other. It's a shame he had to leave her earlier in his life...

Charlie is really sweet... I like him...

I'm glad that Snowe's mother was caught... But I do wish she suffered more. I kinda hoped that we'd be able to witness her horrible and gruesome death... But that's just me being evil...

Aaw, the ending was sweet... it was a bit quick though, but oh well. Good story overall!
cheveux roux chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
This was such a charming story! I love how you only took small spins on it to make it modern, but still retained the sweet innocence for Snowe and the characteristics for the "dwarfs" without literally making them dwarfs. I also loved Charlie Prince's name - such a witty spin on Prince Charming! All-in-all, a very sweet story.
seredemia chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Im really curious to see how you would change the poisonous apple bit...

I like the dwarves -no wait, they're band mates here xD- too. They all seem to be very nice to Snowe. You can really tell she feels at home here.

Hehe. I love how they treat her like a little sister. AWW. Nothing better than family love
Aspiemor chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Wow this was the end? It felt a little rushed but I still loved it. Overall I give it an A. I suppose it was a short story and it was a good short story.
Aspiemor chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
This story get more amusing as it goes. I am still loving it. Poor Snowe, things might not be looking up as her step motehr is about to show up.
MeAsIAm chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Lovely read. You managed to keep the charam of the story, Kudos to that! :D
MeAsIAm chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
'The Poisonous Apple' - again, very good.

I have a question though - How does step mom know that Snowe is still alive?

Charlie was introduced but we would have liked to know how he looked or talked. It would have been easier to accept the character that has suddenly waltzed back into Snowe's life.

one they trekked in - replace 'trekked' with walked
MeAsIAm chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Very crafty - 'The Hut' and 'The Dwarfs' haha...Very original. :)

A bit more deliberation about 'letting her stay' would have been nice. I love this story! :)
MeAsIAm chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I liked Snowe's involvement in this chapter. It was believable and the charm of the forest creatures made it more so.

I would have liked to see more of the forest though - its dark and has trees and creatures. But how are the trees, is there any sound in the forest?Can we see the sky?

Haha, step mom seems more evil than I had imagined.

Wait -She had come to the realisation that if you wanted... - his suggests that she knew Snowe was alive. The sentence is good, but to prevent misunderstanding, you can express her satisfaction at the blood stained necklace in the earlier part of the paragraph.

The wolf was interesing. I like the deer and the sparrow too! :D
MeAsIAm chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I absolutely LOVE fairytales - and a retelling, even better. :D

Thank god you decided to turn this into a full fledged story :)

In my opinion, the first chapter went far too quickly. Her father died too quickly, and she grew up too quickly. I am not saying that you should dwell on these parts, but we would have liked to see more descriptions and emotions, especially from Snowe.
seredemia chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Hehe. I love the little twist you did with the forest. Instead of making Snowe find a hut, you made her find a pub called 'The Hut'. That was really clever D

Aah! The seven dwarves are in a band! HAHA! I love this! How original!

"We could do with," the guitarist's words were followed by a yawn, "a girl's touch around the place." - *shudders* I wonder what he means by that...

Anyway, as always, I enjoy seeing your little changes to the fairy tale. Good job on this chapter!
AvidWriter-92 chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Ahh, this was so clever! I read the whole thing and I loved every bit of it. :D

I liked all the modern twists that you put on the classic Snow White tale, like having them be in a band, and having her poisoned by a drink. :P

So, so awesome. :)

Avid. Roadhouse. :)
Aspiemor chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Real sudden turn of events. I do find it humerous how the fairy tale situations have modern twist to them. Frankly I am still enjoying this.
zombie chickens chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Excellent version of the story! I really enjoyed it. Especially how it never lost the flow of being told like a fairy tale, yet at the same time all of the elements were modernized and realistic. Having the seven dwarves be a band of orphans was awesome, a really brilliant way to portray them. I love the fact that you kept their names and gave them the same characteristics as the original dwarves. Oh! And having the poisonous apple be the name of a nightclub was great!

All in all this was a very satisfying read that lacked nothing from the original story. The length seemed about right for the way it was told and the ending was really sweet too. Great work!
Aspiemor chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
This story deserves to be in my favorites. Everything is so charming and I guess whimsical would be a word to go with it. I am enjoying every minute of it and I don't seem to find any errors. Yay for forest creatures!