Reviews for Let It Loose
Serendipitist Swan chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Your utilization of the cliche dream scene was definately commendable. I'm glad you didn't end the story simply with Angela waking up but continued it from there.

I don't have any more comments for you, so I suppose I should stop blathering.

-Swan
CheriB chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was a great short story. I graduated high school last year, and I can tell you, I was one of those people who kept her mouth shut and did as she was told :)

You perfectly articulated what so many people go through with high school, and this story is easily relatable. I found myself smiling at some of the shared experiences. Keep up the good work! :)

Oh, and thanks for reviewing my story.
kayinay chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Very cute. Loved it. (And man, I wish my high school graduation speeches were even a FRACTION as interesting as that.)

I really appreciate that you know how to punctuate and have a great grasp on the English language as well as good writing skills.

I liked the main character, she has a lot of voice. Though the middle was getting a little questionable (it just seemed very idealistic), it was completely redeemed with the ending, which was fabulous.

I don't have many suggestions for you, but if you ever consider expanding this idea, you could do a set of stories from different people graduating. (From the streaker's pov, a first-generation college-bound student, the slacker, the cheerleader, the principal's, a parent's, etc. etc.)