Reviews for On Being Carly
marzmez chapter 13 . 3/23
It's been a year and a half! I like your stories! They make me laugh out loud! So Carly blacks out after Kirk tackles her. Will he kiss her boo boos better? Or will it be more like a sleeping beauty thing? Would love to read the end of this story!
Chimel321 chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
OMG, PLEASE you have to finish the story. I am literally begging are such a good writer. I really like your stories. Don't ever stop writing
gulistala chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
I was wondering if this is on a hiatus or will be updated soon?
forever.ame chapter 13 . 5/27/2016
POST ITS BEEN 2 YEARS ;'(
forever.ame chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
300th review! (i feel so special now) i read in the cookie jar today as well, and it was awesome. this story, too. its making me smile like an idiot and so my friends are now staring at me weirdly...
sashaysandsarcasm chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
you're killing me here ;D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
What! Finish it! You can't stop on a cliffie like that! *pouts*
choc me chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
Re-reading this while waiting for you to update and loving it! Sure parts of it are cliché but it's funny, witty and touching...Carly is very entertaining!
choc me chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
More more more! Please :-)
Bahati chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
I hope you haven't given up on this awesome story
jreyesrose chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
love the story please write more please please please I need to know!:'(
xEchoxInfernox chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
I am ridiculously excited about this story's comeback, it makes life awesome.
I am so happy that it was a clean, easy, break-up with Nate, i did NOT see him having a crush on Mariska though, nice one. And Jay is pretty smart(kinda), glad Carly listened.
The mustache part was brilliant, i think i'm gonna do that next time i do something evil...
The whole chapter is pretty dang entertaining. So happy.
Looking forward to what happens next, dunno how Kirk got there so fast but it's hilarious that he tackled her.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Thank you ViciousArticulate! I've been here from the beginning since In The Cookie Jar and I am so happy you're continuing/finishing this story! So glad you're back! Great chapter :D
ViciousArticulate chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
YOU DID THE UPDATE THING WITH THE WRITING ON THE CARLY YAY!
My apologies for the lack of eloquence it seems THE JOY THAT HAS OVERCOME ME IS TOO GREAT.
Yay Kirk. Yay Kirk and Carly and tackling. TACKLING, I SAY.
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
I am so happy to see this finally updated (you have no idea how excited I was to get the email hahaha) and I find that your rusty feeling has not come through, so don't even worry.

I do think you have a bit of a plot hole here at the end of this chapter where you say that Kirk tackled her to the ground, how did he know where exactly they were (Aaron didn't tell him) and how did he get there so fast?

My only other problem is, the chapter was too short lol, I hope to see more updates soon. Will you be writing any other stories?

Thanks for coming back btw, I'm really glad that you did.
304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »