Reviews for My Name is God
Peacock Slayer chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
awesome yo
K.T. Piffle chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
HEY! Why you no update? :(
Pleaassee update soon! I love this story and I want Kimberly back! :D I know its been a year, but... could you update please? Pwetty pwease?! LOVE GODDIE! 3
blackcherry21 chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
ah, it's been awhile, can't wait fer da next chappy
Fumiki chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
AWESOME!

I LOVE GOD! I kinda miss Kimbley though... And you still didn't tell us what he is! Seriously, what is Kimbley? If he's really an immortal, why did he freaked when he saw God's wolf form?

Oh my GOD, please write more. You're killing me here
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 17 . 10/21/2011
Dude! This story is epic and I'm totally enjoying it! Update soon! :D
Dear Imagination chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
That's one sexy ass beast.

Bow-chica-wow-wow.

How many more fights until we move on with this? I like it, I really, do, but I'm just wondering.

You're very good at fight scenes, by the way.

-TTD
lukas10 chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
blood thirsty wolfs huh? huhu someone has been trick into his nature :P
checkerboardom chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
That. Was. Awesome! I hope Gerard keeps his end of the bargain.
Poptart Guava King chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
KILLED IT ANYWAYS. OH WELL.

Yeah you did win. hoorah.
deshaunwalker chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
Well. That was some crazy heart eating business you had there. Like that one episode of true blood.(don't know if you watch that show or not). And yes, I'm a sad sack of toast, as my Kimbley is still MIA...
Boreeeed chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wow, this is really good! I was wondering if you could read and review my story called "Closed Doors Wanting to be Opened" I would really appreciate it!
Kaamen chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
You better bloody believe it This chapter was awesome! *staring wide-eyed at the computer screen* more *grugle* MORE!

I can't wait for the next one, and I still will help you Beta if you need. Combined with school, editing will be a hassle, will it not? XD So I'll be there to help kya Beta-jitters!

Yes this chapter appease's me greatly.

I don't mean no disrespect... HA!*mafia scene* I've come to pay my dues Oshini, I don't mean no disrespect. I come to please you.*end scene with gun shots* TADA!

Lol what I meant to say was, I don't mean to pressure you or anything, but if you need someone's brain to tare a storm in. Use mine. *BRAIN STORM!*

teehee 3

SOOOOOO talk. How are you?

I miss you! I feelzies lonely without chu! 3

School's almost over!(not)! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ITS ALREADY BEEN 3 WEEKS! AHHH I'm so packed with homework that I didn't even notice!

BROWNIES!

POCKIE!

RUMP DE HUMP!

LAZARUS!

YAYSFAIEGiwrgnwg,. randomness.

Ah okay, well I'm still weird. That's not changing.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT CANADA ROAD TRIP! EHHHH! GET UP HERE WITH THE POLAR BEARS AND MOOSE!

ahhhh, I'm going to cosplay as Kyosuke from Yugioh, CrashTown. Reason is because the group that I joined already planned to do that... so eh, I haven't watched yugioh since I was like 10. but whatevs. I'm sewing it and my friend's and my other friend's (helping) so that's going to be fun.

WAHTNWIGNASFIGNWHATRUDOING!

Philosophy and Literature is fun!

Okay, post dramatic crazy disorder much. I'll stop now. XD

Aloha amigo!

Kaamen w
deshaunwalker chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
Nooooooo I want my Kimbley back :'/ the sadness such deprivation brings.*tear* but yes, I still think my Kimbley dearest may be at that there warehouse... And God was effin crazy, as always. Hope you update sooooon!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
You can do it God!

I really love your writing style and I really do enjoy reading your stories.

I hope you do continue this. :)

Hehe I have a few suspicions about Kimbley.. hehe hope we can find out!
112 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »