Reviews for Collection of Rants
Cayenne Kelpie chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
You have my sympathy with this one, but not my understanding. For me, home almost always *is* a haven. And I know how lucky I have been in that regard. Cayenne.
aby pwn u chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Haha! U go girl! One of the categorues shudda been humor D
aby pwn u chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
SO TRUE! "The record stops, your face drops."My fav line :) haha that is EXACTLYn what someone would thinkWhat? That's it? That's…the only reason!Lol ur explanations are like doctor's and professor's theories :P Smart!
AngelKirstie chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
It's nice just to have a rant sometimes, just to get your feelings out there, to have yourself heard for once. It feels better to let it all out than to bottle it in.

This really hit home...both chapters. I felt like I could connect with everything said...it really, really hit home.

Also, I really like the way you've done it. If I want to 'rant', I do it as a story and I make myself into a character...changing parts of course. But this is nice, this is different.

Anyway, it's good.

(I listened to /watch?vMrHV7v_nTkk&featurerelated on youtube whilst I was reading it, and it really went well with the story, in my opinion of course.)
Cayenne Kelpie chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This one is going straight into the SO TRUE category. I think it's something that most people go through at some stage in their life, and I don't think that there will EVER be a solution. There should be, of course. But if you're friends, real friends, there is so much more to lose than if they're just a stranger, or someone in your class. There is more to gain, too, but in most cases I think the fear will win out over the hope...the fear of losing hope, as you said, and the fear of losing the friendship. And yeah, I'm identifying with this an awful lot right now. I've made up my mind one way or another (tell them, don't tell them, hint at it, and see if you can get a hint as to how they'd react if you told them) what feels like a million times, late at night. And then I see them, and I'm assailed by doubts all over again...What if, what if, what if? So, thank you. This hasn't really made the decision any easier, but it's at least reminded me that other people have gone through the same thing before, and will again. Knowing you're not alone makes all the difference, sometimes. Cayenne.
YasuRan chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ouch.

This is all sadly true. But sometimes asking a friend out, taking a relationship to that particular level can have some consequences. Especially when breaking up. You could always stay friends but the memory of that relationship tends to linger and interfere in the most subtle ways.
Tailored4Dreams chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Liking that rant :) We all need a good one, Completely agree with most of this; But I like to hold out the hope that people can still be more than friends, I probably shouldn't hold my breath :)

Tailored4Dreams